or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3229

post #48421 of 65895
Trust me, you don't want to be on it.
post #48422 of 65895
Went to gas up this morning and when I picked up the pump handle all kinds of gas splashed out. It only got on my right hand but I can't seem to wash the stink off.
post #48423 of 65895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

. It only got on my right hand but I can't seem to wash the stink off.

ive heard similar descriptions of the first time people shook hands with edina.
post #48424 of 65895

Sorry fellas, it was a race night in which the race got cancelled which means it turns into a drinking night.

 

So... headaches.

post #48425 of 65895
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


True, but your mom can't leave me.
I hope you end up an abject failure in life.

 

I'm pretty sure I'll have to disappoint you there.

post #48426 of 65895
Don't take offense ed always acts like that to anybody who is somewhat new for some reason.
post #48427 of 65895
I can confirm: Edina's story was awful.
post #48428 of 65895
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrG View Post

It clear that my little joke from yesterday wasn't caught, so let me try again:
If you want to show us how well informed and intelligent your thoughts on SCOTUS and DOMA are (and we're all waiting with bated breath to read every single word), please go to CE

i know about SCROTUM and DONUTS. can we talk about that here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Went to gas up this morning and when I picked up the pump handle all kinds of gas splashed out. It only got on my right hand but I can't seem to wash the stink off.

i hate that. got it on my shoes once. almost killed someone. thankfully it did not leave a stain.
post #48429 of 65895
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Don't take offense ed always acts like that to anybody who is somewhat new for some reason.

None taken. This is the internet, if I'd be offended by everyone that gives me crap I'd probably loose my sanity. Let him be the 12 year old he so clearly wants to be.

post #48430 of 65895
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i know about SCROTUM


no shit.....id say youre well steeped in nut knowledge.

**also, if anyone can tell me where this quote is from youll get instant internet cool points.
post #48431 of 65895
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekS View Post

no shit.....id say youre well steeped in nut knowledge.
**also, if anyone can tell me where this quote is from youll get instant internet cool points.

DOSE NUTSS!!!


no idea
post #48432 of 65895
My kid backed my SUV into my new Fiat. "I forgot it was parked behind me on the driveway" was his explanation.


GRRRRRR.


Awaiting the estimate for what it will cost to fix the Fiat.
post #48433 of 65895
sue him. smile.gif

srsly tho, that sucks. sorry, kai. frown.gif
post #48434 of 65895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post

My kid backed my SUV into my new Fiat. "I forgot it was parked behind me on the driveway" was his explanation.


GRRRRRR.


Awaiting the estimate for what it will cost to fix the Fiat.

Yeah my dad backed his car in to another one of his cars once. He called the insurance and they asked, "Wait, so to confirm, you backed one of your cars in to another one of your own cars? And they're both needing repaired?" "Yes."

post #48435 of 65895
I went to the post office with a package slip that was left at my door. It came from Britain so it had "Royal MAIL" written on the sender's name. The lady at the post office read it as Royal Mall and asked where that was. The future is dark.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.