or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3225

post #48361 of 68934
It was broken and I needed a new one. frown.gif
post #48362 of 68934
My boss got a bunch of people in our group together to explain this request he wanted from us. Everybody was so confused by something so simple. I told everybody to send me these specific files and I would throw it together. It took them longer to send me their files than it took for me to work through the data and get the boss what he needed. Fucking people are useless.
post #48363 of 68934
Update on the reply-all email chain:

We are in day 2 and well over a hundred responses.

One of the reply-all responses was an exasperated person saying "guys, please stop replying to all. This is clearly a mistake so please let it die. Every time you reply to all you are sending THOUSANDS of unnecessary emails!!"

The next reply-all response to that - "STOP replying to all and clogging up the server!!!!"

The third reply-all response? "Please take me off distribution."

rotflmao.gif
post #48364 of 68934
^^ amazing. you should call a company wide meeting to shame people. ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

It was broken and I needed a new one. frown.gif

an entire HVAC unit for only 1675?
post #48365 of 68934
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Update on the reply-all email chain:

We are in day 2 and well over a hundred responses.

One of the reply-all responses was an exasperated person saying "guys, please stop replying to all. This is clearly a mistake so please let it die. Every time you reply to all you are sending THOUSANDS of unnecessary emails!!"

The next reply-all response to that - "STOP replying to all and clogging up the server!!!!"

The third reply-all response? "Please take me off distribution."

rotflmao.gif

Incredible.
post #48366 of 68934
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

an entire HVAC unit for only 1675?

Well no, it is a heating/AC unit. Don't forget this is an apartment we are talking about, not exactly a huge unit.
post #48367 of 68934
Gaining weight the minute you stop dieting.
Discontinued Starbucks flavors.
Compulsively reading men's fashion forum.
This dude in front of me.
post #48368 of 68934
Quote:
Originally Posted by noob View Post

Gaining weight the minute you stop dieting.
Discontinued Starbucks flavors.
Compulsively reading men's fashion forum.
This dude in front of me.

"Stop dieting" suggests you have reverted to the previous eating habits which made you fat. The only thing that will keep your weight off is a permanent change in your eating habits.
post #48369 of 68934
damn asthma acting up and i dont have my inhaler.
post #48370 of 68934
I fucking hate stickers on fruit. HATE HATE HATE. Nothing on earth is so equally insignificant yet so fucking annoying. I'd almost rather pay twice as much for the fruits that come in individual paper boxes with stickers on them that I could just rip off, rather than have to pick at the stupid fucking things with my fingers or tweezers or whatever other shit I find laying around that helps them come off.
post #48371 of 68934
All things considered, today was a pretty miserable day. frown.gif
post #48372 of 68934
My parents stopped by my apartment and then took me out to dinner. I was bitching to my dad that the guy downstairs smokes, and I can sometimes smell it in my apartment...and he basically said, "Your now-retired grandfather was a plumber for 30 years and inhaled asbestos particles, which has left him suffering from mesothelioma. Some smoke? Really?"

shog[1].gif I guess he's right. I am a pussy.
post #48373 of 68934
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

I fucking hate stickers on fruit. HATE HATE HATE. Nothing on earth is so equally insignificant yet so fucking annoying. I'd almost rather pay twice as much for the fruits that come in individual paper boxes with stickers on them that I could just rip off, rather than have to pick at the stupid fucking things with my fingers or tweezers or whatever other shit I find laying around that helps them come off.

I think I found something you and I agree on. Also tweezers, that's fucking brilliant. I never have fingernails so my latest tactic has been to bite around it and hopefully get enough of the fruit under/surrounding it so that it comes off easily. It fails about as often as it works. ffffuuuu.gif
post #48374 of 68934
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

My parents stopped by my apartment and then took me out to dinner. I was bitching to my dad that the guy downstairs smokes, and I can sometimes smell it in my apartment...and he basically said, "Your now-retired grandfather was a plumber for 30 years and inhaled asbestos particles, which has left him suffering from mesothelioma. Some smoke? Really?"

shog[1].gif I guess he's right. I am a pussy.

you can get cancer from 2nd hand smoke.
post #48375 of 68934
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

you can get cancer from 2nd hand smoke.
Says you!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.