or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3193

post #47881 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post


I heard on the internet that you don't even like superman.


And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

post #47882 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post


And what meaning do you expect your delusionally self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted tantrums would have more weight than that of a leprous desert rat, spinning rabidly in a circle, waiting for the bite of the snake?

What kind of shampoo do you use?
post #47883 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post

You are a squeaking rat, a mistake of nature and a heavy-metal bagpipe player.

Superman was a heavy metal bagpipe player.
post #47884 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quoted for future use.

http://www.ultimateflame.com/

He's not even using original insults.
post #47885 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Quoted for future use.

that technicolor yawn part was pretty cool.
post #47886 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

http://www.ultimateflame.com/

He's not even using original insults.

crackup[1].gif

Nice one, otc.
post #47887 of 69266
I fucking love Style Forum.
post #47888 of 69266

It is too late for you. I already won the internet battle of words. You are trying to use the "LOL" approach to back out, to save face.... to be the guy who is above it all, who simply walks away and laughs it off... but the fact of the matter is that you are raging inside right now. You want to rip my pants off, pin me down, and drain all of the cum out of my balls with your phaggot mouth in order to calm this raging bull down. Its too late bro.

post #47889 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post

It is too late for you. I already won the internet battle of words. You are trying to use the "LOL" approach to back out, to save face.... to be the guy who is above it all, who simply walks away and laughs it off... but the fact of the matter is that you are raging inside right now. You want to rip my pants off, pin me down, and drain all of the cum out of my balls with your phaggot mouth in order to calm this raging bull down. Its too late bro.

LOL
post #47890 of 69266
dozingoff.gif

edit: post otcs find - lurker[1].gif
post #47891 of 69266
You know what? You're right. That one did win the internet today.
post #47892 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

You know what? You're right. That one did win the internet today.

I believe this is the full blown definition of ugly... Listen fool. I don't know who you are talking to but it better not be me. It's funny how you can say someone has no social life but here you are on MY Forum Talking a whole lot of Sh!t. And it's a term perfect for that potty mouth of yours. Your breath wreaks with it. I can care less about how much money in this F^ck'n world you have, because apparently you seem quite upset about something. What's the matter? Money can't buy you happiness? You are way too level headed and heartless to care about anyone. Stuck up in your pride, arrogant bastard. Shame on your parents who's given birth to such a monstrosity. Hah! My existence has brought more happiness surrounding me than you do that's for sure. I'll admit. My life is full of crap but I'm still happy nonetheless. I am a person not some worthless piece of trash that speaks as though I'm on top of the world. If you are Jesus then why was I able to find light in the world.

post #47893 of 69266
So what kind of shampoo do you use? Honest question.
post #47894 of 69266
I'm pissed off Clark seems to have left the thread he started. I guess I kicked his ass to hard in that thread? frown.gif
post #47895 of 69266
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

So what kind of shampoo do you use? Honest question.


I will always be astounded at the propensity for causal obfuscation people deliberately undertake in the pursuit of something they have already determined despite evidence to the contrary. Fascinating.

 

Here's the problem with your line of thinking: You're a f@g. Straight up. You live in this magical world where male fairies give each other blowjobs and candy rains down out from the anuses of flying unicorns.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.