or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3131

post #46951 of 66648
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Just finished my last paper of the semester. Now I have to worry about life.


Also, this is not summer. My radiator is on five (out of five) and I'm sleeping in wool socks, a sweater and a wool hat.

I was just thinking how much I miss you. Seriously.
post #46952 of 66648
I've been having a lot of zombie dreams recently. It is weird because I am not a fan of zombie movies, nor do I find them all that scary when I see them. Perhaps this is an omen.
post #46953 of 66648
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

I've had some shirts made there! Tell Neil I said hello.

...

I mentioned you, Ed. Neil got really angry, spit in my eye, and kicked me in the shin. Then he threw me out of the shop while yelling something about your shirts using up all of his fabric and costing him money.

So thanks for that.
post #46954 of 66648
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I've been having a lot of zombie dreams recently. It is weird because I am not a fan of zombie movies, nor do I find them all that scary when I see them. Perhaps this is an omen.

You don't watch the walking dead?!
post #46955 of 66648
I do, but I am not one of those zombie nerds. I mean, I watched all of those old zombie movies and I don't really understand the hype.
post #46956 of 66648
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I do, but I am not one of those zombie nerds. I mean, I watched all of those old zombie movies and I don't really understand the hype.

Maybe you'll be the first one to spontaneously "turn."
post #46957 of 66648
Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
post #46958 of 66648
If zombies were real they would drive BMW's.
post #46959 of 66648
If you became a zombie I'd impale your skull with your $1000 umbrella.
post #46960 of 66648

I haven't fleshed it out but I have a feeling the zombie fad is caused by one of the various awful trends in society. It is probably the internet's and the Republicans' faults.

post #46961 of 66648
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

I haven't fleshed it out but I have a feeling the zombie fad is caused by one of the various awful trends in society. It is probably the internet's and the Republicans' faults.


Fleshed it out. I see what you did there.

post #46962 of 66648
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I've been having a lot of zombie dreams recently. It is weird because I am not a fan of zombie movies, nor do I find them all that scary when I see them. Perhaps this is an omen.

I used to entertain myself in church on sundays by imagining I was a vampire and sitting on the support beams high up on the cathedral looking down at people. I was a child of the late 80's/early 90's so movies like the lost boys and interview with a vampire were my basis. When every the vampire's eyes would turn that yellow brown color would be the scariest part for me.

things that are pissing me off: my wife locked me out of the house this morning. it was barely 6am. She walked right past me and the puppy while throwing away some extra trash in our trashcan and didn't even notice me or the puppy standing 5 feet away. I didn't have keys or a cellphone and she went straight into the shower and didn't hear the doorbell. I was outside in for about 45min waiting. the whole situation resulted in an early morning spousal argument.
post #46963 of 66648
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

things that are pissing me off: my wife locked me out of the house this morning. it was barely 6am. She walked right past me and the puppy while throwing away some extra trash in our trashcan and didn't even notice me or the puppy standing 5 feet away. I didn't have keys or a cellphone and she went straight into the shower and didn't hear the doorbell. I was outside in for about 45min waiting. the whole situation resulted in an early morning spousal argument.

flintscomp-16.JPG
post #46964 of 66648
ahaha maybe she was punishing you for something
post #46965 of 66648
Quote:
Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post

I haven't fleshed it out but I have a feeling the zombie fad is caused by one of the various awful trends in society. It is probably the internet's liberals faults.

FTFY.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.