or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3124

post #46846 of 67895
lol, Connie is an idiot.
post #46847 of 67895
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

People who merge onto the highway at 35 MPH need to be punished.
they will be eventually. most likely by getting cunt punted by an 18-wheeler
post #46848 of 67895
I just had to listen to a fellow attorney, a man who is at least 45, if not older, throw a screaming temper tantrum and hang up in my face.
post #46849 of 67895
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

I just had to listen to a fellow attorney, a man who is at least 45, if not older, throw a screaming temper tantrum and hang up in my face.

Can you bill for the phone call?
post #46850 of 67895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Can you bill for the phone call?

But of course.
post #46851 of 67895
When your late for a flight in lax because an idiot forgot his drum set peace and thats what making hin money. Ill cuff that shit to my life if i was hin
post #46852 of 67895
It still bugs me for some reason that some woman actually believe in not wearing deodorant for better quality breast milk
post #46853 of 67895
i think i legitimately failed a final exam (not just asian fail). ffffuuuu.gif my life...
post #46854 of 67895
frown.gif
post #46855 of 67895
frown.gif

so solly bro. that sucks. can you retake it?
post #46856 of 67895
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

But of course.

Then I fail to see why you're posting this in the pissed off thread!
post #46857 of 67895
I am in my office writing evaluation letters for some colleagues below me in the hierarchy, of which is not something I exspecially enjoy doing.
post #46858 of 67895
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Then I fail to see why you're posting this in the pissed off thread!

Actually, I meant to post it in the "Things You Don't Get" thread. I mean, it did piss me off, but it baffled me more than anything
post #46859 of 67895
I am subscribed to the Tonkinese cats group on Facebook. (No, I never owned a tonkinese cat, but an ex gf did and so she made sure I signed up.) Well recently a Facebook friend of mine (who is also a man of SF) also subscribed to the tonkinese cats group. Now three quarters of the posts on my wall are about tonkinese cats. (Not sure if you all know this, but tonkinese cats do not even talk.)
post #46860 of 67895
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I am subscribed to the Tonkinese cats group on Facebook. (No, I never owned a tonkinese cat, but an ex gf did and so she made sure I signed up.) Well recently a Facebook friend of mine (who is also a man of SF) also subscribed to the tonkinese cats group. Now three quarters of the posts on my wall are about tonkinese cats. (Not sure if you all know this, but tonkinese cats do not even talk.)

For my future advisement, which varieties of cats are known for talking? I must subscribe to the appropriate Facebook groups.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.