or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3091

post #46351 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

That was my biggest problem. I'd grab a bag of simple carbs and chemicals, i.e. Cheetos or something, and mechanically eat the bag as I read work reports at night or watched the TV. When I first reformed my eating patterns I'd find myself wandering around the kitchen itching to grab something. That goes away.

have you eaten a simple saltine cracker lately? OMG so GOOOOOOOOOOD... I had one the other day and my inner carb loving self was re-ignited , half a tall bag later (I started adding cracker barrel cheese OMG SO SIMPLE YET delishhh) and just ended up throwing away the bag (and the other bag for good measure) in an outside nasty dumpster to contain myself.

i felt really guilty after because the box of saltine crackers wasn't even mine.
post #46352 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

have you eaten a simple saltine cracker lately? OMG so GOOOOOOOOOOD... I had one the other day and my inner carb loving self was re-ignited , half a tall bag later (I started adding cracker barrel cheese OMG SO SIMPLE YET delishhh) and just ended up throwing away the bag (and the other bag for good measure) in an outside nasty dumpster to contain myself.

i felt really guilty after because the box of saltine crackers wasn't even mine.

Lol, Azn wife still has rice around the house. Once in a while I break down and take a scoop. SO FUCKING GOOD! Carbs are my dark mistress...

When I'm on vacation I pay no attention to my diet. I almost always splurge on a back of Ruffles and French Onion dip. laugh.gif
post #46353 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post

I could probably live on one meal a day, as when working I'm never really hungry. On the other hand I eat out of boredom most of the time, so I never really have a chance to find out.

I switched to 2 meals a few years ago (no breakfast, THE HORROR!) and it didn't take long until I wasn't hungry in the mornings any more.
post #46354 of 69244
i juts had my one meal. dunkin donuts egg and cheese on croissant with butter salt and pepper. i wonder if this is a good weight loss plan.
post #46355 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

To suggest eating one small meal a day is not the best dieting advice, either.

Very true. Good thing I eat one big meal a day.
post #46356 of 69244
Today I got angry at myself for making a stupid mistake. I even threw a book to express the anger I was feeling. But I had no reason to be angry, as I did not make the mistake I thought I did. But now I am angry at myself for having gotten angry at myself unnecessarily.
post #46357 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Today I got angry at myself for making a stupid mistake. I even threw a book to express the anger I was feeling. But I had no reason to be angry, as I did not make the mistake I thought I did. But now I am angry at myself for having gotten angry at myself unnecessarily.
this may have been the reason for my BA Baracus mental picture biggrin.gif
post #46358 of 69244
I've spent two hours with wells fargo to learn my identity has been stolen.
post #46359 of 69244
Ouch. That sucks.



Soooo it turns out that if you put your guitar away and forget about it for 6 months, when you pull it back out again you're even worse than you remember.
post #46360 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

I've spent two hours with wells fargo to learn my identity has been stolen.

Must be a mistake, who would want to be you?
post #46361 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

I've spent two hours with wells fargo to learn my identity has been stolen.

That really, really sucks, Ed. I'm sorry to hear it. Good luck getting it all sorted out.

Look on the bright side: The next time we're all bagging on you, you can come back with, "Oh yeah? We'll I know of at least one other person who wants to be me!"
post #46362 of 69244
Deposit and first month's rent=goodbye to good-sized chunk of my savings. ffffuuuu.gif
post #46363 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Today I got angry at myself for making a stupid mistake. I even threw a book to express the anger I was feeling. But I had no reason to be angry, as I did not make the mistake I thought I did. But now I am angry at myself for having gotten angry at myself unnecessarily.

i hope the book is faring ok.
post #46364 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i hope the book is faring ok.

Thanks, Stitchy. The book is doing okay. (It wasn't a book I cared all that much about.) I do have a bad habit of throwing things when I get angry.
post #46365 of 69244
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Thanks, Stitchy. The book is doing okay. (It wasn't a book I cared all that much about.) I do have a bad habit of throwing things when I get angry.

i know man, i am prone to the same, thankfully i have had it under control lately.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.