or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3083

post #46231 of 70055
I often wonder what makes people want to do crazy amounts of plastic surgery on their face. It's almost more aging than actually being naturally old since you know anyone with a huge amount of plastic surgery is probably ancient.
post #46232 of 70055
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

In her day she was. She would probably look better today if she didn't get over $200,000 of plastic surgery. You think buying clothes is a bad habit? That's nothing.

Pics or it didn't...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Something tells me I shouldn't google who that is

You shouldn't, trust me
post #46233 of 70055
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

Jocelyn Wildenstein was beautiful before she turned into steroidcat... Are you telling me you find Joan rivers okay before she turned into Madam the Puppet???

that "damn you," was just that you beat me to the joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba View Post

I often wonder what makes people want to do crazy amounts of plastic surgery on their face. It's almost more aging than actually being naturally old since you know anyone with a huge amount of plastic surgery is probably ancient.

too much plastic surgery face also looks way worse than old face. its unnatural and almost animal-ish looking.
post #46234 of 70055
I think it is an affliction.
post #46235 of 70055
I imagine their first couple operations are really successful, then they just continue the trend until it reverses itself.
post #46236 of 70055
Mickey Roarke makes me shudder.
post #46237 of 70055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Mickey Roarke makes me shudder.

he made me shudder before the botox.
post #46238 of 70055
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

he made me shudder before the botox.

Botox is the least of his problems when it comes to facial work.

I mean, this:



to this:

post #46239 of 70055
It's an asset to him now though. Makes him totally believable playing hard-life characters who are all fucked up in the head
post #46240 of 70055
I'd like to see him fight Ron Perlman:

ron-perlman.jpg
post #46241 of 70055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Botox is the least of his problems when it comes to facial work.
I mean, this: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
to this: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

whoa. i dont think i had seen old pictures of him before. what a mess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

It's an asset to him now though. Makes him totally believable playing hard-life characters who are all fucked up in the head

the wrestler was outstanding. 100% believable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I'd like to see him fight Ron Perlman: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
ron-perlman.jpg

that would be amazing.
post #46242 of 70055
For those of us that can remember the 80s he was the next James Dean there for a little while.
post #46243 of 70055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

For those of us that can remember the 80s he was the next James Dean there for a little while.

i spent the first part of the 80s in dipers, the middle part of it playing in the mud, and the end playing dodge ball. i was the next james dean as far as i was concerned, not that i had any idea who he was at that time.

smile.gif
post #46244 of 70055
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


Too much plastic surgery face also looks way worse than old face. its unnatural and almost animal-ish looking.

Uncanny valley.
post #46245 of 70055
Hitting ctrl-s caused my code editor to crash...literally got stuck with the part that says "Saving..."

Hadn't been that long since I saved, but wtf? Now in addition to the two big things I know are missing (which luckily were mostly copied form somewhere else so they are easy to replace), I have to figure out which of the little tweaks to this other program got saved and which ones didn't.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.