or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 3004

post #45046 of 66654
My nice MTM coat is already too big for me. frown.gif
post #45047 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

My nice MTM coat is already too big for me. frown.gif

Eat more. Bread bulks me up real fast.
post #45048 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

ah man sorry dude. the wife and I decided to just drive back right after the game. the hotel we're at (the Onyx) fucking sucks - tiny rooms, lame location (the dead assed area around TD Garden). The wife offered to drive, so we're leaving before midnight (at least no traffic).

we had great seats... but I'm pissed off the Celtics fucking sucked tonight. Granted half the team is injured and out, but still it sucked.

if Mike Woodson posted in this thread he would write about being pissed off that Brandon Bass can set a pick that takes three Knicks out of the defensive play
post #45049 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

My nice MTM coat is already too big for me. frown.gif

Keep taking your anti-retrovirals, you'll recover.
post #45050 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

if Mike Woodson posted in this thread he would write about being pissed off that Brandon Bass can set a pick that takes three Knicks out of the defensive play

Brandon Bass' play this year has been ffffuuuu.gif

what's pissing me off? Cambridge is the embodiment of the Simpson's episode where all the smart people are put into power- on the surface its a really good idea - but the reality is facepalm.gif

I had a long conversation with a dog daycare owner (who sold some software program to microsoft) who wasn't allowed to have webcams on the dogs (so the owners could check up on them) because some dog owners were complaining about the dog's intrinsic privacy rights. lol8[1].gif it turns out that the original person who complained was merely trolling/joking but word spread and the local people held a symposium about it and it turned into a serious matter (because the Ivy League dog owners started to argue with each other about it).
post #45051 of 66654
^ that could just be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
post #45052 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

I had a long conversation with a dog daycare owner (who sold some software program to microsoft) who wasn't allowed to have webcams on the dogs (so the owners could check up on them) because some dog owners were complaining about the dog's intrinsic privacy rights. lol8[1].gif it turns out that the original person who complained was merely trolling/joking but word spread and the local people held a symposium about it and it turned into a serious matter (because the Ivy League dog owners started to argue with each other about it).

facepalm.gif
post #45053 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

^ that could just be the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

it didn't come from Patrick Booth, so I doubt it.
post #45054 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

I like this side of you, e.

So which side don't you like, meng?
post #45055 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

it didn't come from Patrick Booth, so I doubt it.

Every one of my posts is sig worthy. I only speak truth. Sometimes truth hurts.
post #45056 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

it didn't come from Patrick Booth, so I doubt it.

Every one of my posts is sig worthy. I only speak truth. Sometimes truth hurts.
post #45057 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

I like this side of you, e.

So which side don't you like, meng?

The left.
post #45058 of 66654
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Every one of my posts is sig worthy. I only speak truth. Sometimes truth hurts.

 

The truth of some of the things that you say is what makes them stupid. nest.gif

 

One meal a day? Really?

post #45059 of 66654
I think what makes them funny is the fact that nobody believes me when I am being serious. Am I that eccentric? I guess so.
post #45060 of 66654
You'll not going to convince me that you never-ever use a microwave.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.