or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2961

post #44401 of 65036
littlest stitch kid decided she is ready for potty training. she is not. mop at the ready.
post #44402 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

littlest stitch kid decided she is ready for potty training. she is not. mop at the ready.

At least she's motivated!
post #44403 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

At least she's motivated!

laugh.gif
post #44404 of 65036
forgot about this little gem: was hanging out in the bike shop the other day, and the owner was telling me how she found out one of her bike mechanics, and someone I like and often see in the trails btw, was stealing small parts from her. asked my opinion about it and was sort of torn when I told her I agree that he must be asked to leave.
post #44405 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

forgot about this little gem: was hanging out in the bike shop the other day, and the owner was telling me how she found out one of her bike mechanics, and someone I like and often see in the trails btw, was stealing small parts from her. asked my opinion about it and was sort of torn when I told her I agree that he must be asked to leave.

That blows. I know this has little bearing to whether or not he should be fired but did she say what he was using the parts for?
post #44406 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

forgot about this little gem: was hanging out in the bike shop the other day, and the owner was telling me how she found out one of her bike mechanics, and someone I like and often see in the trails btw, was stealing small parts from her. asked my opinion about it and was sort of torn when I told her I agree that he must be asked to leave.

If he is stealing parts from her, he has to go..

It is a question of trust ..
post #44407 of 65036
I had a dream last night that I was on an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia that also guest starred Chris Farley singing a karaoke version of Meredith Brooks' "Bitch". Now I'm pissed off that such a thing can never happen.
post #44408 of 65036
First off, OTC has not apologized for fucking up my shit the other night. angry.gif

more roommate bs:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
so the one i've been complaining about takes like three showers a day. It makes no sense to me but whatever. Anyway, he has to take one before he goes to bed, apparently. His bathroom is in the hallway infront of my room and there is no sound insulation between the walls. I hear the shower turn on and everything this morning and freak out thinking i've over slept. It was 3:49.
post #44409 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

First off, OTC has not apologized for fucking up my shit the other night. angry.gif

more roommate bs:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
so the one i've been complaining about takes like three showers a day. It makes no sense to me but whatever. Anyway, he has to take one before he goes to bed, apparently. His bathroom is in the hallway infront of my room and there is no sound insulation between the walls. I hear the shower turn on and everything this morning and freak out thinking i've over slept. It was 3:49.

^rape showers.
post #44410 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

forgot about this little gem: was hanging out in the bike shop the other day, and the owner was telling me how she found out one of her bike mechanics, and someone I like and often see in the trails btw, was stealing small parts from her. asked my opinion about it and was sort of torn when I told her I agree that he must be asked to leave.

Bummer but it has to be done. The damage that a "small" amount of product stolen can do to a small operation could be the difference between making it and breaking. Sad to see such a thing happen though.
post #44411 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

^rape showers.

Don't think so. He is a 32-year-old virgin (he is very religious, belongs to some bizarre, heretical sect, I think it might be Presbyterianism).
post #44412 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

He is a 32-year-old virgin

JetBlast's older brother?
post #44413 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

First off, OTC has not apologized for fucking up my shit the other night. angry.gif

more roommate bs:
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
so the one i've been complaining about takes like three showers a day. It makes no sense to me but whatever. Anyway, he has to take one before he goes to bed, apparently. His bathroom is in the hallway infront of my room and there is no sound insulation between the walls. I hear the shower turn on and everything this morning and freak out thinking i've over slept. It was 3:49.

I don't recall fucking up any of your shit, but if I did, then I am sincerely sorry.
post #44414 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I don't recall fucking up any of your shit, but if I did, then I am sincerely sorry.

angry.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Also, there's this girl I kinda sorta but not really want to go after. Well I had a dream where her and I were supposed to meet today (which is true IRL) and we get to where we are supposed to meet and she goes "oh this is my boyfriend, otc." I then woke up in a cold sweat and legitimately heartbroken. Its worth mentioning, I do not know otc's real name or what he looks like. So, basically, suck shit and die, otc.
post #44415 of 65036
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

angry.gif

Oh, yeah. That was me.

Not sorry.

edit: well...I am sorry I got with her, ain't nobody like a toothy blowjob.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.