or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2856

post #42826 of 70262
I had a problem before with an eBay seller who took a month to send some medical reference/atlas books. I received the books a month late but at least I got them. I was lazy and just got around to opening the box and one books from the set is missing facepalm.gifffffuuuu.gifbaldy[1].gif
post #42827 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

I had a problem before with an eBay seller who took a month to send some medical reference/atlas books. I received the books a month late but at least I got them. I was lazy and just got around to opening the box and one books from the set is missing facepalm.gifffffuuuu.gifbaldy[1].gif

kill. him.
post #42828 of 70262
I fucked up and forgot it was Saturday and that the Serious Black Man is working the front desk. Now I can't go to the gym. God fucking damn it.
post #42829 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

please to post reply of cashier when this happens.
 

 

Better than I hoped...

 

"Hi, I'd like to return this candle my wife purchased."

"Sorry to hear that, Sir. Reason for the return?"

"It cost $275."

 

beat

 

"Right, I'll put down 'divorce.'"

 

Love the flinty NYC sales girl.

 

lefty 

post #42830 of 70262
I haven't taken a bath in a score. Showers FTw.
post #42831 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

Better than I hoped...

"Hi, I'd like to return this candle my wife purchased."
"Sorry to hear that, Sir. Reason for the return?"
"It cost $275."

beat


"Right, I'll put down 'divorce.'"


Love the flinty NYC sales girl.

lefty 


crackup[1].gif
post #42832 of 70262
My brother was planning to fly up from New York yesterday with my niece and nephew for a few days of skiing and of course visiting grandma. For whatever reason Pearson International Airport (YYZ, aka the seventh ring of hell for those living in Greater Toronto) could not get it's act together in dealing with snow flurries, Air Canada essentially cancelled all it's evening flights. My five year old niece was heart broken and my nephew was to say the least disappointed. Because the trip was booked on points, my brother wisely decided to cancel and re-book for March break.

As you can see by my geographic location, I live in Canada specifically in Greater Toronto, we're supposed be able to handle this shit, crap I remember flying to Chicago in similar weather 15 years ago on business without a hassle, granted it was on the now defunct Canadian Airlines (RIP). So to Air Canada and their "keep their passengers in the dark" model of customer service, here's one from my brother, niece and nephew ffffuuuu.gif .
post #42833 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty View Post

Better than I hoped...
"Hi, I'd like to return this candle my wife purchased."
"Sorry to hear that, Sir. Reason for the return?"
"It cost $275."
beat
"Right, I'll put down 'divorce.'"
Love the flinty NYC sales girl.
lefty 

laugh.gif awesome. thanks for the update.
post #42834 of 70262
Taxes.

Oh my god.
post #42835 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Taxes.

Oh my god.

You have no idea.
post #42836 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

You have no idea.

My refund calculator is showing digits deep into the red. Much, much deeper than I had anticipated, holy shit.

frown.gif
post #42837 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

My refund calculator is showing digits deep into the red. Much, much deeper than I had anticipated, holy shit.

frown.gif

That's just poor planning on your part. I'll get a hefty return but that doesn't negate the fact my total will be more money than I want to think about.
post #42838 of 70262
Nah, not poor planning (I'm assuming you're referring to withholdings adjustments and whatnot to your paycheck) -- just a lot of capital gains to be taxed.
post #42839 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Nah, not poor planning (I'm assuming you're referring to withholdings adjustments and whatnot to your paycheck) -- just a lot of capital gains to be taxed.

Time your sales better.
post #42840 of 70262
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

My refund calculator is showing digits deep into the red. Much, much deeper than I had anticipated, holy shit.
frown.gif

start paying quarterly taxes. that should be LOADS of fun from what i hear.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.