or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2823

post #42331 of 65662
Quote:
Originally Posted by nootje View Post

the new office and its amenities are great: better coffee, more light and best of all normal human beings for coworkers.

Saved for later use.
post #42332 of 65662
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I am not allowed to pick up job candidates or invited speakers at the airport or drive them to dinner because apparently my car would present the department in a bad light. I learned this today.
The Maybach?
post #42333 of 65662
no snow here, but the weather is crap.
post #42334 of 65662
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

The Maybach?

The car that I sometimes call the Maybach. Whether it is really a Maybach is something that scholars still disagree about.

I had a dream last night that a gf of mine from almost ten years ago kept correcting my French pronunciation, even though her French was not nearly as good as mine. I got very mad in the dream and yelled at her. (I almost never yell in real life.)
post #42335 of 65662
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

The car that I sometimes call the Maybach. Whether it is really a Maybach is something that scholars still disagree about.

I had a dream last night that a gf of mine from almost ten years ago kept correcting my French pronunciation, even though her French was not nearly as good as mine. I got very mad in the dream and yelled at her. (I almost never yell in real life.)

I thought you were a sports fan? You don't yell at the refs, umpires, and other sundry officials? Are you a woman?
post #42336 of 65662
I sometimes yell at the tv when I am watching sports, but I do not often yell at actual people who might hear me. Also, no, I am not a woman. If my experience is any indication, women yell plenty.
post #42337 of 65662
right now its not really snowing but more aptly described as slush pellet pelting
post #42338 of 65662
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

right now its not really snowing but more aptly described as slush pellet pelting

slush pellet pelting sounds like it should be the first line of a beat poem.
post #42339 of 65662
I, summon Vaclava Krishna, to form said, beat poem.
post #42340 of 65662
slush pellet pelting,

I, summon Vaclava Krishna,

baby oil, a tool, to keep asshole from itching,
post #42341 of 65662
Are snow tires, and/or winter driving skills, a rare item in NY state? I don't understand why a pile of snow would cause such chaos?
post #42342 of 65662
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post

Are snow tires, and/or winter driving skills, a rare item in NY state? I don't understand why a pile of snow would cause such chaos?

I think people are still jumpy from the hurricane. There were lines at all the gas stations yesterday, too.
post #42343 of 65662
It makes no sense to me. It is 12" of snow. Completely manageable and people are acting like that asteroid is going to strike.
post #42344 of 65662
Goddamn restaurant charged me extra to get *less* meat and more vegetables--which is basically cabbage. WTF.

And then they didn't give me chopsticks or utensils.
post #42345 of 65662
I hate that. Shit nets out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.