or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2774

post #41596 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

Fage > Chobani

I loooove fage too, but it has less protein than chobani and more fat. My favorite is the cherry fage. The honey one is decent too.

Fage is creamier and tastier, but again, has less protein. I eat fage when I want to simply enjoy a good greek yogurt, but chobani is my go-to after I work out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I like the 14 g of protein, but I do not like the taste.

What flavors have you tried? That's the key. Strawberry banana is the shiznit and I don't like the others. Cherry is alright, but that's about it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


le wief does the shopping so i have no idea on price, but i love chobani. strawberry banana is my fave.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

strawberry banana is the only flavor I go for!
post #41597 of 70218
My block list has been getting quite the workout lately. Not sure what is going on--there has been an influx of new members lately who have very, very poor taste (which I am OK with--we are all a work in progress) but who think they are unimpeachable sources of advice and who have been shitting up threads with truly, objectively awful advice.

I mean, seriously, I've seen advice from resoling shoes is pointless, to a black cashmere stroller should be your first non-suit purchase, to black shirts are elegant. And I'm pretty sure they aren't trolling. Seriously? ffffuuuu.gif

Lurk m0ar.

/rant
post #41598 of 70218
people who take their phone calls on speaker in a store or at the mall. they turn up the volume all the way too, because of course it's noisy at the mall and they can't hear very well!!

has anyone just lost it and snatched the phone out of her hand and threw it as far as you could? because that's what i really really really want to do
post #41599 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I loooove fage too
typo there, you added an "e" by accident
post #41600 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by aravenel View Post


I mean, seriously, I've seen advice from resoling shoes is pointless, to a black cashmere stroller should be your first non-suit purchase, to black shirts are elegant. And I'm pretty sure they aren't trolling. Seriously? ffffuuuu.gif

Lurk m0ar.

/rant

Black shirts are indeed elegant. Where they went wrong is in forgetting to point out that the black shirt must be paired with a scarlet tie. Scarlet shirt with black tie is also a timeless classic. (Okay maybe not timeless, but at least since the time of Kraftwerk.)
post #41601 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

I loooove fage too, but it has less protein than chobani and more fat.

post #41602 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Black shirts are indeed elegant. Where they went wrong is in forgetting to point out that the black shirt must be paired with a scarlet tie. Scarlet shirt with black tie is also a timeless classic. (Okay maybe not timeless, but at least since the time of Kraftwerk.)

It's a good look for a waiter.
post #41603 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Blood orange nod[1].gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Passion fruit is where it's at. When sandy arrived, gf and I bought 20 to stock up. Was gone two days later.

i have not sen these flavors. frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

strawberry banana is the only flavor I go for!

fistbump.gif
post #41604 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

people who take their phone calls on speaker in a store or at the mall. they turn up the volume all the way too, because of course it's noisy at the mall and they can't hear very well!!

has anyone just lost it and snatched the phone out of her hand and threw it as far as you could? because that's what i really really really want to do

Laughed at this part.
post #41605 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

people who take their phone calls on speaker in a store or at the mall. they turn up the volume all the way too, because of course it's noisy at the mall and they can't hear very well!!

has anyone just lost it and snatched the phone out of her hand and threw it as far as you could? because that's what i really really really want to do

If I ever saw someone do this I would most certainly point and laugh.
post #41606 of 70218
P
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

You're going to develop cirrhosis

Please, Piob and I are both from good stock. Our livers are invulnerable.
post #41607 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

If I ever saw someone do this I would most certainly point and laugh.

even if they did it to you?
post #41608 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

even if they did it to you?

?
post #41609 of 70218
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

?

smile.gif just messin.
post #41610 of 70218
idiots who think it's cool to light pyrotechnics in an indoor setting. 232 dead?! that fucking band needs to be dragged through the streets of Santa Maria in a barrel full of nails
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.