or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2771

post #41551 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

More fucking snow.

How can you not like snow? They're like little bits of MrGs and FLMs coating the world in their whiteness.
post #41552 of 67923
I hate new jeans. I haven't bought a new pair in several years, and I have forgotten how awful breaking a new pair in is.
post #41553 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

Get rid of those KFC boxes and McDonald's bags.

Actually its all clothes your mom left at my place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhowie View Post

More fucking snow.

Yeah, I can't tell if I'm the deep South or FUCKING SIBERIA at the moment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

How can you not like snow? They're like little bits of MrGs and FLMs coating the world in their whiteness.

This was an awesome post.
post #41554 of 67923
went to a party last night planning to leave by midnight, and left at 2am. now it feels like there's a ton of bricks inside my head.
post #41555 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

went to a party last night planning to leave by midnight, and left at 2am. now it feels like there's a ton of bricks inside my head.

I knew you were trouble when you walked in.
post #41556 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

went to a party last night planning to leave by midnight, and left at 2am. now it feels like there's a ton of bricks inside my head.

I miss being hungover--there is something wonderful about the cloudy, lethargic feeling the day after a night of heavy drinking.
post #41557 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

I miss being hungover--there is something wonderful about the cloudy, lethargic feeling the day after a night of heavy drinking.

I had a hangover once in Austria. It was so bad I literally could not move out of my hotel bed. I stayed in the hotel an extra two nights sleeping it off, doing nothing and missing my planned trip to the Czech Republic.

I remember nothing of the drinking, but I'm told it was truly epic.
post #41558 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

I hate new jeans. I haven't bought a new pair in several years, and I have forgotten how awful breaking a new pair in is.

You should get Lee jeans. They've got a nice, relaxed fit right off the peg.
post #41559 of 67923
Removed

EDIT: I disgusted myself with my self-pity. Drawing on that disgust for strength (just have had too much on my plate workwise for the last year and a half)
Edited by Claghorn - 1/26/13 at 2:30am
post #41560 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I often make special appointments to meet students for office hours on days when I wouldn't normally be on campus. I haven't kept an exact tally, but I bet at least 70% of the time, the students don't show up. As you may have already guessed, this just happened again.
Don't do this. They usually don't appreciate your effort as evidenced by them not showing up.
post #41561 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscotti View Post

I miss being hungover--there is something wonderful about the cloudy, lethargic feeling the day after a night of heavy drinking.

Yes it would... If only I didn't have to show up at work 7:30 am...
post #41562 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

Yes it would... If only I didn't have to show up at work 7:30 am...

I've been to work with the brown-bottle flu before. That was a long time ago, though.
post #41563 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

I've been to work with the brown-bottle flu before. That was a long time ago, though.

Hahaha, havent heard that term before. Love it!
post #41564 of 67923
I've given up on going to the bars on weeknights (unless it's for a couple happy hour drinks). There is no misery greater than being at work with a hangover.
post #41565 of 67923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I've given up on going to the bars on weeknights (unless it's for a couple happy hour drinks). There is no misery greater than being at work with a hangover.

Oh yeah. This is how I knew I wasn't a young whippersnapper anymore--now if I have more than 2 drinks, I feel like shit the next day.

I recently had a hangover for two days straight after just a handful of drinks the night before.

Of course, since I can't drink as much, now I just drink better stuff. Ah, getting old.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.