or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2757

post #41341 of 70094
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post


1K for a coat is a bit much but I had said to LC that there is a market for these things in the sub 1K range if the sales pitch was right, what are they asking for the "Canadian Down" one?

I'm just going to move the discussion to the dog thread. smile.gif
post #41342 of 70094
Dear East Coast,

The real cold is coming. It was -12 yesterday on my way to work.

Love,
The Midwest.
post #41343 of 70094
I don't know how I'm surviving, it is in the mid-30s this week, with frosts at night. WTF!

And Thomas, two weeks ago or whenever it was 70 recently, I was sitting outside and got bit by some skeeters. Thank you for the low of 26 last night.
post #41344 of 70094
Quote:
Originally Posted by ama View Post

Dear East Coast,

The real cold is coming. It was -12 yesterday on my way to work.

Love,
The Midwest.
Oh noes! Does that mean my 71 degrees is going to go down to like....65?! The horror! :O
post #41345 of 70094
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Oh noes! Does that mean my 71 degrees is going to go down to like....65?! The horror! :O

thats cold enough to chafe nipples. chafed nipples + sweaty shirt = ffffuuuu.gif

it happened to me in 2010 during a half marathon.
post #41346 of 70094
How will I live? frown.gif
post #41347 of 70094
Ugh. Just ate my real lunch, ate too much picadillo, now I feel sluggish. This run is gong to suck this evening.
post #41348 of 70094
Girlfriend is having a hissy fit because apparently the microwave buttons don't work. Always fucking something. First dishwasher, then dryer, now microwave. Fuck me.
post #41349 of 70094
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Girlfriend is having a hissy fit because apparently the microwave buttons don't work. Always fucking something. First dishwasher, then dryer, now microwave. Fuck me.

maybe this is the problem
post #41350 of 70094

Common thread here seems to be the user, not the appliance...

post #41351 of 70094
Was supposed to go for a run this morning but was a sissy and skipped it due to the cold. Now I really feel like a fatass and wish I had gone.

Perhaps I'll get home early enough tonight to do it.
post #41352 of 70094
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Girlfriend is having a hissy fit because apparently the microwave buttons don't work. Always fucking something. First dishwasher, then dryer, now microwave. Fuck me.

Give her some chocolate.
post #41353 of 70094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Give her some chocolate.

is that what we call it nowadays?
post #41354 of 70094
I had a delicious sandwich for lunch. Tuna, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheddar, mustard on good ol' Jewish Rye. I sort of want another one lookaround.gif
post #41355 of 70094
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Girlfriend is having a hissy fit because apparently the microwave buttons don't work. Always fucking something. First dishwasher, then dryer, now microwave. Fuck me.

buy a new one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I had a delicious sandwich for lunch. Tuna, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheddar, mustard on good ol' Jewish Rye. I sort of want another one lookaround.gif

this sounds amazing.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.