or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2745

post #41161 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Lol, this is America. Standard is standard.

No it isn't, this is Japan, either that or a bunch of short people with black hair just moved into my neighbourhood. I believe the term you are looking for is either "Imperial", "Customary" or "Retarded".
post #41162 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

No it isn't, this is Japan, either that or a bunch of short people with black hair just moved into my neighbourhood. I believe the term you are looking for is either "Imperial", "Customary" or "Retarded".

I just looked around me. I see white people eating chicken wings and quaffing Coors Light. One guy is wearing a camo jacket. No one here is under 5' tall.

I've been to Japan, good sir. This is definitely not Japan.
post #41163 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

I once had a rat in my apartment, a long long time ago. I got a steel trap, with teeth, that must have wieghed 500 grams. I woke up in the middle of the night when it snapped, and I was sure I'd find a cut in half rat. what I found was a rat runing around my kitchen wearing a trap around its waist. it was pissed off. so I hit it a half dozen times with a broom, no effect. I picked up the trap and rat (with the broomstick), threw them into a bucket and filled the bucket up with water. the damn rat treaded water with the huge trap attached. I had to push him under water. their is nothing as tough
I read this while sitting in a coffee shop with my Mom, I laughed so loud everyone turned and looked at me. Then I read it to my Mom and it was her turn to get the looks lol
post #41164 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I just looked around me. I see white people eating chicken wings and quaffing Coors Light. One guy is wearing a camo jacket. No one here is under 5' tall.

I've been to Japan, good sir. This is definitely not Japan.

Are they tremendously obese? If so I guess you're correct.
post #41165 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

No it isn't, this is Japan, either that or a bunch of short people with black hair just moved into my neighbourhood. I believe the term you are looking for is either "Imperial", "Customary" or "Retarded".

Could you cut it out with this stupid shtick already? It's not funny, never was, and it's fucking called Standard in America because it's not the fucking same thing as Imperial you nitwit.
post #41166 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

Could you cut it out with this stupid shtick already? It's not funny, never was, and it's fucking called Standard in America because it's not the fucking same thing as Imperial you nitwit.

It's fucking called U.S. Customary actually you nitwit. And how about you go stick your head in a bucket of shit twice and only take it out once.
post #41167 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

Could you cut it out with this stupid shtick already? It's not funny, never was, and it's fucking called Standard in America because it's not the fucking same thing as Imperial you nitwit.

I believe the propre spelling is Standred.
post #41168 of 65032
No, it's Standard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

It's fucking called U.S. Customary actually you nitwit. And how about you go stick your head in a bucket of shit twice and only take it out once.

It most certainly is not. I just checked my Ceaftsman Made in USA socket set, standard it is.


http://m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=00946935000P&sid=&psid=
post #41169 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

No, it's Standard.
It most certainly is not. I just checked my Ceaftsman Made in USA socket set, standard it is.


http://m.sears.com/productdetails.do?partNumber=00946935000P&sid=&psid=

How can you trust what's written by a tool company, and a fat American one at that.
post #41170 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

It's fucking called U.S. Customary actually you nitwit. And how about you go stick your head in a bucket of shit twice and only take it out once.

That's funny, because pretty much everyone calls it 'standard' just like everyone calls the SI system 'metric'. And it's not Imperial anyway, so fuck off.
post #41171 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

How can you trust what's written by a tool company, and a fat American one at that.

Normally I'd agree with you but I've been using Craftsman for 3 decades and they've never let me down. They have a 100% return policy, and they've always honored it with me.
post #41172 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Normally I'd agree with you but I've been using Craftsman for 3 decades and they've never let me down. They have a 100% return policy, and they've always honored it with me.

A shill as well as a shyster 'ey?
post #41173 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

A shill as well as a shyster 'ey?

I get no proceeds from Craftsman. I am merely expressing my experience that the company does right by me.

EDIT and I have a client who gets me snap-on tools in lieu of payment all the time. But all things being equal if I had to pay for them I'd choose Craftsman.
post #41174 of 65032
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

That's funny, because pretty much everyone calls it 'standard' just like everyone calls the SI system 'metric'. And it's not Imperial anyway, so fuck off.

Pretty much everyone in Fatsville, Liberia and Myanmar perhaps, and SI is a form of the metric system, so go root your boot.
post #41175 of 65032
Pisses me off that my hair can't look this fabulous every day
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.