or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2734

post #40996 of 70145
Isn't he like 20? And always complaining about mondays? Seems a bit far fetched.
post #40997 of 70145
I have advanced this argument before, but I will do it again here. I know many people who are medical doctors, and none of them have lied to me about what they do for a living (as far as I know). Neo is a medical doctor. Therefore, I have good reason to believe that Neo is not lying about what he does for a living. QED.
post #40998 of 70145
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I have advanced this argument before, but I will do it again here. I know many people who are medical doctors, and none of them have lied to me about what they do for a living (as far as I know). Neo is a medical doctor. Therefore, I have good reason to believe that Neo is not lying about what he does for a living. QED.


No True Scotsman Fallacy.
post #40999 of 70145
The primary fallacy in my little argument is that it begs the question in premise two. That is one of my favorite fallacies, truth to told. (Although in real life, I commit the ad baculum more often.)
post #41000 of 70145
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i hate pitpull with the power of a million suns. i almost punched my TV when i saw that commercial.

in stitches you have just proven yourself a highly perceptive and clear thinking individual. Pitbull should die from cancer of the AIDS..
post #41001 of 70145
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I have advanced this argument before, but I will do it again here. I know many people who are medical doctors, and none of them have lied to me about what they do for a living (as far as I know). Neo is a medical doctor. Therefore, I have good reason to believe that Neo is not lying about what he does for a living. QED.

lol wut?
post #41002 of 70145
Quote:
Originally Posted by munchausen View Post

lol wut?

I agree completely! "Lol wut?" to anyone who doesn't accept Neo's word at face value.
post #41003 of 70145
I have to replace the water pump in my Jeep. That's not what is pissing me off. What's pissing me off is that the weather's going to be cold as shit for the next week so I probably won't get much of the job done over the weekend.

My garage is not heated, and it gets fucking cold in there.
post #41004 of 70145
Finding out the details of member's hygiene regime in the Happy threak.
post #41005 of 70145
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I have to replace the water pump in my Jeep. That's not what is pissing me off. What's pissing me off is that the weather's going to be cold as shit for the next week so I probably won't get much of the job done over the weekend.

My garage is not heated, and it gets fucking cold in there.

Well I just got home after two weeks on the coast lazying on the beach and its going to be 37c the next few days and then hit 40c plus foo.gif
post #41006 of 70145
I'm azn... I'm supposed to eat rice... this quinoa isn't cutting it!
post #41007 of 70145
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

I'm azn... I'm supposed to eat rice... this quinoa isn't cutting it!

You could stand to lose a few pounds, tubby.
post #41008 of 70145
Taking an online driving safety course to get a ticket dismissed.. it is the WORST.THING.EVER!!

Each stupid page and chapter has a timer and it forces you to sit at your computer for SIX hours. I have to wake up for work in five hours and it's down to the wire to complete this (even have to pay extra for overnight delivery so I can get my stupid certification shit by Thursday and the absolute last day I can submit my shit is on Friday, which is the ONLY day of the week that I'll be back home.

I have until the 21st to submit my stuff, says the documents, but of course it's the holiday on the 21st and the court will be closed on that day...

ffffuuuu.gif

Fuck the government.
post #41009 of 70145
Thanks for the amazing educational videos from the fucking 90s, Texas!







Real screenshots. Dunno whether to laugh or punch my monitor.
post #41010 of 70145
Which color butt were you improperly observing whilst driving?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.