or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 28

post #406 of 65956
the continued exploitation of women by cartoon characters. http://homepage3.nifty.com/tabii/newpage30.htm http://homepage3.nifty.com/tabii/newpage33.htm http://homepage3.nifty.com/tabii/newpage36.htm http://homepage3.nifty.com/tabii/newpage29.htm
post #407 of 65956
Thread Starter 
Piece of fucking shit eBay isn't allowing me to list items, claiming that I owe them seller's fees which were paid out of my Paypal account nearly two weeks ago. The lease on my apartment is up at month's end, at which point I have nowhere in particular to go, and an apartment full of shit I need to sell. I am barely resisting the temptation to smash everything in this fucking apartment.
post #408 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergdorf Goodwill View Post
Piece of fucking shit eBay isn't allowing me to list items, claiming that I owe them seller's fees which were paid out of my Paypal account nearly two weeks ago. The lease on my apartment is up at month's end, at which point I have nowhere in particular to go, and an apartment full of shit I need to sell. I am barely resisting the temptation to smash everything in this fucking apartment.

I was going to bitch, until I read this.
post #409 of 65956
Foie Gras picketers outside of Fairway Market on the UWS.
post #410 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Foie Gras picketers outside of Fairway Market on the UWS.

fucking hippies.
post #411 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
fucking hippies.
Try fucking vegans. x10000000000 worse.
post #412 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Try fucking vegans.

x10000000000 worse.

I would imagine them to be fit and flexible (due to incessant yoga), which would make for a good partner.
post #413 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsw View Post
I would imagine them to be fit and flexible (due to incessant yoga), which would make for a good partner.
Most of the vegans I know are heffers and don't excerise. Riddle me that one, Batman.
post #414 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willsw View Post
I would imagine them to be fit and flexible (due to incessant yoga), which would make for a good partner.

Unfortunately, some of these leaf hippies are into their "not vegan, no sex" policy.

Quote:
These vegans not only refuse to eat meat or animal products but refuse to have sexual contact with meat-eaters because they see their bodies as made up of dead animals, the researcher told The Press newspaper yesterday.

post #415 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
Unfortunately, some of these leaf hippies are into their "not vegan, no sex" policy.



And I thought priests were picky...
post #416 of 65956
My life is pretty much perfect and nothing really pisses me off
post #417 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get Smart View Post
fucking hippies.

I wanted to whisper to one.."It's a fuuuucking biiiiird." a la' Will Ferrel in the faux Condescending Dog Trainer Infomercial.
post #418 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Try fucking vegans.

x10000000000 worse.

no kidding

some of my closest friends are vegans, but are the militant hippy-hating sort that hung out with Straight Edge crews that would try to blow shit up, so at least their violent tendencies make them folks I can relate to
post #419 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmorel View Post
My life is pretty much perfect and nothing really pisses me off

happy people piss me off.
post #420 of 65956
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
Most of the vegans I know are heffers and don't excerise. Riddle me that one, Batman.


It's their high carb diet since most vegans/vegs seem to live off pasta and bread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.