or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2693

post #40381 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

lol, i'm the exact opposite today. there were 3 weeks' worth of emails in my inbox (more than 400) and i was the only one in the office today (everyone comes back either tomorrow or monday), so i cleared those mofos out. now when everyone comes back they'll have all these emails from me lol8[1].gif

Nice! I like your strategy.
post #40382 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I have put on a couple pounds this holiday season that I plan to drop, but it will happen naturally when I fall back into my normal routine. My eating has been pretty much the same, however the girlfriend was making desserts this past week that has been killing my somewhat normal eating.
I ate and drank a lot over the holidays but because of working out, doing yoga, and walking all over NYC everyday, I ended up losing weight. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #40383 of 70213
I really want to do P90X. It's a huge commitment but I need to do something to remedy my skinnyfat situation.
post #40384 of 70213
Jesus fucking Christ. I just watched some piece of shit show Mobbed on broadcast TV. Fucking organ donor recipients showed up to thank the parents for the gift of their dead daughter's parts. Fucking cry worthy.

Btw if you aren't an organ donor you're a fucking asshole.

Edit - if your religion prohibits you from donating organs it's a shitty religion.
post #40385 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

I ate and drank a lot over the holidays but because of working out, doing yoga, and walking all over NYC everyday, I ended up losing weight. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Same! Although I took my fair share of cabs in NYC redface.gif

It helps that I have an insanely fast metabolism that will not slow down with age (or so I hope).
post #40386 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Same! Although I took my fair share of cabs in NYC redface.gif
It helps that I have an insanely fast metabolism that will not slow down with age (or so I hope).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, no. It will.
post #40387 of 70213
You're a real dick sometimes, ya know?
post #40388 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

right along with the posts that you still drink like a fish and still go to work the next day. smile.gif

Well, I'm not saying I'm not getting old. I'm just saying I don't suck like you common mortals do!
post #40389 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

You're a real dick sometimes, ya know?

Sometimes?
post #40390 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

Well I'm getting on a connecting flight and they don't seem to have that many restaurants in the area that I'm in. B25
But I can see what you mean about no lines and all.
I'm picking up food from Sun Cafe, have you tried it?

Err...I was talking about a different airport. I was just commiserating that it sucks when airports don't have food when you are hungry.
post #40391 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Canuker View Post

You fat chicks need to suck it up.

i have heard that that is a fat girls forte. DOUBLE ENTENDRE!@@!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

lol, i'm the exact opposite today. there were 3 weeks' worth of emails in my inbox (more than 400) and i was the only one in the office today (everyone comes back either tomorrow or monday), so i cleared those mofos out. now when everyone comes back they'll have all these emails from me lol8[1].gif

well played, sir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Well, I'm not saying I'm not getting old. I'm just saying I don't suck like you common mortals do!

plain.gif
post #40392 of 70213
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post

I really want to do P90X. It's a huge commitment but I need to do something to remedy my skinnyfat situation.

I like where this is going, and by where this is going, I mean Microsoft Paint.
post #40393 of 70213
1st day of work yesterday and I found out dad of my friends (they're twins) passed away. and today I found out my mid-90s grandmother's been brought to the hospital last night... seems like she had a stroke. heard she's fine and doesn't need intensive care or anything, but she might've lost her speech. I'm going to the hospital later to visit.
post #40394 of 70213
Sorry to hear the bad news. I hope your grandmother pulls through.
post #40395 of 70213
frown.gif sorry to hear about your friends dad, acid. my condolences.

and i hope your grandmother has a smooth and full recovery.

best regards.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.