or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2604

post #39046 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrb View Post

ze woman is driving me crazy.

yup. thats what happens when you have a woman in your life. good luck with that. beats being single.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I used to smoke two and a half packs a day. (Camel filters.) I am very happy that I succeeded in quitting.

awesome. good on you. i have never smoked more than half a pack a day.
post #39047 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


awesome. good on you. i have never smoked more than half a pack a day.

It's been ten years now since I quit. I'm not one of those militant converts who preach to everyone who'll listen about the evils of smoking, but it really is wonderful to be free of that addiction.
post #39048 of 69293
been feeling like hammered horse shit tonight. certainly has made my online dating messages more entertaining. asked one girl why she was such an imbecile, in exactly that manner.
post #39049 of 69293
I'm having trouble finding a Christmas present for my wife. She doesn't like diamonds or roses. Last year, I got her some sweatpants from JCrew, and she really loved that. She's not dumpy or anything, though. Maybe I can get her...like...a picture frame.
post #39050 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by housie View Post

I'm having trouble finding a Christmas present for my wife. She doesn't like diamonds or roses. Last year, I got her some sweatpants from JCrew, and she really loved that. She's not dumpy or anything, though. Maybe I can get her...like...a picture frame.
This sounds like a post for the "things I am thankful for" thread wink.gif
post #39051 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I often go to my office to work on Friday and Saturday nights. (It is a 40 minute drive.) Of course those are the nights when the worst drivers are out in force. (I'm guessing that some of them are drunk.) Just got back home safely, for which I am grateful.

We are all grateful you got home safe.

And when I was driving home last night it was the worst night for assholes on the road all year. Fucking douchebags tailgating me with their brights on. Those motherfuckers should be executed. I'm driving 5 mph OVER the speed limit and you feel the need to ride my ass like a fucking cocksucker? Fuck you, asshole.
post #39052 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

been feeling like hammered horse shit tonight. certainly has made my online dating messages more entertaining. asked one girl why she was such an imbecile, in exactly that manner.

How did she respond?

Quote:
Originally Posted by housie View Post

I'm having trouble finding a Christmas present for my wife. She doesn't like diamonds or roses. Last year, I got her some sweatpants from JCrew, and she really loved that. She's not dumpy or anything, though. Maybe I can get her...like...a picture frame.

Dude... Just get her some jewelry. Chicks love jewelry.
post #39053 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

How did she respond?

if he is a true PUA, he must have boaned her, right?
post #39054 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

if he is a true PUA, he must have boaned her, right?

nah. she wasn't worth banging.
post #39055 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

nah. she wasn't worth banging.

oh well. there will be more. happy hunting!
post #39056 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by housie View Post

I'm having trouble finding a Christmas present for my wife. She doesn't like diamonds or roses. Last year, I got her some sweatpants from JCrew, and she really loved that. She's not dumpy or anything, though. Maybe I can get her...like...a picture frame.

A cooking book is always a good choice..
post #39057 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I often go to my office to work on Friday and Saturday nights. (It is a 40 minute drive.) Of course those are the nights when the worst drivers are out in force. (I'm guessing that some of them are drunk.) Just got back home safely, for which I am grateful.

We are all grateful you got home safe.

And when I was driving home last night it was the worst night for assholes on the road all year. Fucking douchebags tailgating me with their brights on. Those motherfuckers should be executed. I'm driving 5 mph OVER the speed limit and you feel the need to ride my ass like a fucking cocksucker? Fuck you, asshole.

 

I don't tailgate because it is clearly unsafe, I also don't blind people with my brights and I maybe honk my horn once a year or so, but if you were in the left-hand lane, were not passing, and didn't have a car greater than a safe following distance in front of you, I think that is inappropriate, too. But I, too, have had people sit on my tail when I am clearly passing, or clearly have a car right in front of me and so have nowhere to go, which is ridiculous.

 

~ H

post #39058 of 69293

I let a relative of mine borrow my car, and he brings it back always with less gas than when he borrowed the car. It drives me nuts.

 

If someone lets you borrow a car, then it it is common courtesy to fill it up OR AT LEAST FILL IT TO THE EXTENT WHEN YOU FIRST BORROWED THE CAR!

 

Yes - pisses me off!

post #39059 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

It's not your bartender's or waitress' fault the owner wants a $10 minimum. Why screw a hardworking person out of a tip because the owner's a jerk? Just don't go into the restaurant in the first place. And why can't you wait for change from a double sawbuck? You're such an important person that the half-hour lunch deal at Applebee's is too long of a wait for you? And who spends $9.79 at a Restaurant? Are you eating at Red Robin? Get over yourself.

$9.79 for Ramen is already kinda pushing it. If I'm going during my hour lunch break and it took 30 minutes to get food out and 10 minutes to get me a check, and it's a 10 minute drive, I really can't show up to my students 10-20 minutes late and explain that I needed to wait an extra 10 minutes so a $10 bill could be broken down. Seriously why are you so stuck up?
post #39060 of 69293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post

I don't tailgate because it is clearly unsafe, I also don't blind people with my brights and I maybe honk my horn once a year or so, but if you were in the left-hand lane, were not passing, and didn't have a car greater than a safe following distance in front of you, I think that is inappropriate, too. But I, too, have had people sit on my tail when I am clearly passing, or clearly have a car right in front of me and so have nowhere to go, which is ridiculous.

~ H

I hear you, but this was on a two lane road. Assholes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevent View Post

$9.79 for Ramen is already kinda pushing it. If I'm going during my hour lunch break and it took 30 minutes to get food out and 10 minutes to get me a check, and it's a 10 minute drive, I really can't show up to my students 10-20 minutes late and explain that I needed to wait an extra 10 minutes so a $10 bill could be broken down. Seriously why are you so stuck up?

I used to work as a bartender and jerks like you who stiffed us were the bane of our existence. Enjoy getting your food dropped on the floor, jerkface.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.