or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2583

post #38731 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

that is a ridiculous premise, but it could be worse. they could make a movie about a dog that plays pro basketball or something

I had to google that. It turns out you were not making that up!

They could just replace the dog with a cat and all the implausibility would vanish straightaway. I don't know why they don't think of things like that.
post #38732 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

lets drink a pint... and celebrate that its still a pint and not a "473.176 milliliter-er" yet.
Or if you wanted to be accurate to less than 20% or so 568 millilitre-er.
post #38733 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by why View Post

Well, really, the Romans decided a long time ago it was called aluminium.

How many Romans have landed on the moon?

Again, we best the rest of the world in science. So we get to set the rules.
post #38734 of 64975
Was able to snag a very nice hotel for work this week at a lower rate (due to Thanksgiving) and damn.. the room service fucking SUCKS.

Honestly, of all the nicer hotels I've stayed at in Boston, not a single one has ever had good food. Where the fuck do they make this shit?
post #38735 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

I'm getting so sick of all the media coverage of the shitty songs that Taylor Swift writes about all the guys that got bored fucking her.

agreed. we should never ever talk about her. like ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

that is a ridiculous premise, but it could be worse. they could make a movie about a dog that plays pro basketball or something

basketball, football (soccer), being spies against an evil cat named "kitty galore", being a lawyer... ffffuuuu.gif
post #38736 of 64975
I was about to put in here earlier that whats pissing me off was going to work 5 hours after a 13 hour flight, but then I found out while I was away a staff member in our office had some mental breakdown, started talking nonsense and was being incoherent. she's now under medical supervision and I do hope she pulls through. she's became like family to us.
post #38737 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

How many Romans have landed on the moon?
Again, we best the rest of the world in science. So we get to set the rules.

Don't you mean engineering? And again you're an empire in decline, call me when you can get one of your fat asses into orbit without help.
post #38738 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Humphrey Appleby View Post

Or if you wanted to be accurate to less than 20% or so 568 millilitre-er.

I believe he was not talking about the Imperial pint approximately 568 millilitres, but the less than useless U.S. pint of which there are 2, the liquid pint about 473 millilitres and the dry pint about 551 millilitre. So you maladroits can't even decide what your anachronistic units of measure mean. 600 millilitres FTW.
post #38739 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

How many Romans have landed on the moon?
Again, we best the rest of the world in science. So we get to set the rules.

Ah the old "the victor decides" philosophy, yeah that went well the last time somebody used that to build a state on..
post #38740 of 64975

Grinding this critique out. Writing on whether an author should still be considered relevant/valid. I'm having a really hard time not screaming about how he never should have been, and the more of his shit I read the less I care about pissing people off.

post #38741 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post


Don't you mean engineering? And again you're an empire in decline, call me when you can get one of your fat asses into orbit without help.

 

We can still bomb your ass. Australia has both brown people and oil, that's all I need to prove.

 

Next up is Greenland.

post #38742 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

We can still bomb your ass. Australia has both brown people and oil, that's all I need to prove.

Next up is Greenland.

Well you lot already helped oust a democratically elected government in Australia so bombing that loyal ally is not so far fetched.
post #38743 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

How many Romans have landed on the moon?

Some chicks named Diana and Juno.
post #38744 of 64975
Guys, I love bashing other countries, but there are a half-dozen or so threads to engage in nationalistic flame wars. This is not one of those threads. This is a thread to come in, bitch about your problems and receive appropriate feedback. It is moderated accordingly.
post #38745 of 64975
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

I was about to put in here earlier that whats pissing me off was going to work 5 hours after a 13 hour flight, but then I found out while I was away a staff member in our office had some mental breakdown, started talking nonsense and was being incoherent. she's now under medical supervision and I do hope she pulls through. she's became like family to us.


Been there but worse. I now get uncomfortable in watching movies which portray certain types of breakdowns well (certain episodes of Homeland I found hard to watch). It's a horrible thing to witness. I hope she's alright. It's good you are viewing her as family. She's going to need a lot of help and support.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.