or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2560

post #38386 of 65954
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

That is fucking intolerable. Why is it such shitty service? WTF is wrong with the Belgians?
I don't know. I'm missing Germany.
post #38387 of 65954
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

That is fucking intolerable. Why is it such shitty service? WTF is wrong with the Belgians?

There is very little wrong with the Belgians. I know you know this in your heart.
post #38388 of 65954
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

There is very little wrong with the Belgians. I know you know this in your heart.


Totally agree, that's why I don't get the Internet service issue.
post #38389 of 65954
Anecdata and all, but my Internet worked wonderfully when I was in Belgium. I am a VIP, though, so they probably took measures, you know?
post #38390 of 65954
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

We have a shared internet access here. And quite limited volume (which apparently is standard in Belgium), so sometimes throttling. Fuck 8kbytes per second. This is hell. It takes about an hour to buffer a 10 minute YouTube video... at 240p. And 1/4 minute-1/2 minute to load a website. Fuck this.

We have one of the best Telenet subscriptions. Supposed to be unlimited. We still get throttled almost every month.
post #38391 of 65954
Quote:
Originally Posted by dune View Post

We have one of the best Telenet subscriptions. Supposed to be unlimited. We still get throttled almost every month.
Too bad. frown.gif
Do you download bigger volumes or do you get throttled nonetheless?
post #38392 of 65954
Fuck all in capitals been on the phone with this fool from DHS first 15 minutes waiting if not longer then they don't have my file up after I gave them the reference number then they yanked my chain and told me only the wife could deal with this shit. Merde!baldy[1].gifcloud.gif

Worse my son pulled a tendon in his hand and is now in a cast and has to see a plastic surgeon WTF they way things are going I think I must have run over a chinaman. ( archaic Australian expression denoting bad luck)decisions.gifcloud.gif
post #38393 of 65954
these two Israeli people are annoying the shit out of me.
post #38394 of 65954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

these two Israeli people are annoying the shit out of me.

If they're annoying you, then they're annoying me. Solidarity!

Part of my job requires me to observe and evaluate the teaching of other faculty. I often dislike that part of my job because what I observe saddens and frustrates me. I just got back now from such an observation.
post #38395 of 65954
I just bought Genevieve a new kitty bed. I swear I'm not exaggerating here: within five minutes of my taking it out of the bag and putting it on the floor, she had pooped in it. I apologize if this comes off as unduly harsh, but I am not going to buy Genevieve a new kitty bed anytime soon.
post #38396 of 65954
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

I just bought Genevieve a new kitty bed. I swear I'm not exaggerating here: within five minutes of my taking it out of the bag and putting it on the floor, she had pooped in it. I apologize if this comes off as unduly harsh, but I am not going to buy Genevieve a new kitty bed anytime soon.

apparently Genevieve is not a fan of your taste in fabrics.
post #38397 of 65954
Still up. These stupid Math excercises take far too long. But that's probably just because I'm stupid.
post #38398 of 65954
The first college that I attended was acquired by the Moonies a few years later. It's a little embarrassing. Coincidentally, the school that I transferred to is frequently compared to a cult.

L'Incandescent, IANAD, but it sounds like you might be allergic to milk. That's different from lactose intolerance, which is simply an inability to digest lactose. If that's the case, you may be able to tolerate goat's milk (whether you want to is a different matter).
Edited by imatlas - 11/12/12 at 10:38pm
post #38399 of 65954
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

L'Incandescent, IANAD, but it sounds like you might be allergic to milk. That's different from laxtose intolerance, which is simply an inability to digest lactase. If that's the case, you may be able to tolerate goat's milk (whether you want to is a different matter).

Thanks, imatlas. I've suspected that that might be the case, but I've never really looked into it much. I typically say lactose intolerance because that's the term people are generally familiar with, but for the reasons I've described, I don't think it's actually true. Do you know what it is in regular milk that I'd be allergic to that's not in goat's milk?
post #38400 of 65954
Finally done. Not pissing me off, but for the sake of coherence I decided to post in this thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.