or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2457

post #36841 of 70019
I think we had two onions for 6 people.

For a gluttonous occasion, that was sufficient. Wish we had just ordered another onion and skipped the steak.
post #36842 of 70019
Did you get a to-go-Coke? Was there enough ranch dressing?
post #36843 of 70019
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

thats a decent lunch consumption.

That's 500 more than I eat, in a day.
post #36844 of 70019
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

I was in Soa Paolo last year for a trade show, I talked to a guy who planned to eat every night at an outback steakhouse. asshole

he's not going to live long. plan your business accordingly.
post #36845 of 70019
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

I was in Soa Paolo last year for a trade show, I talked to a guy who planned to eat every night at an outback steakhouse. asshole

Hopefully not while he was in SP, where Churrascarias are in abundance.
post #36846 of 70019
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

There's 2,500 calories in that blooming onion with its dipping sauce. Twenty five hundred calories.

thankfully ribeye and mashed potatoes is healthy, so one can "splurge" on a bloomin' onion for a starter. And there's carrots in carrot cake, so that's good too.

next time you're up in midtown, we'll grab lunch there together. nod[1].gif
post #36847 of 70019
I'm in midtown almost every other day, even though it sometimes takes me longer to get there than to get to philly
post #36848 of 70019
awesome! Pick a day where you have a lot of afternoon meetings. I'll do the same.
post #36849 of 70019
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

That's 500 more than I eat, in a day.

i dont even want to know how many calories i consume in a day. frown.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post


next time you're up in midtown, we'll grab lunch there together. nod[1].gif

does this apply to me too?
post #36850 of 70019
Feeling sluggish today, crappy workout and have no energy.
post #36851 of 70019
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomestar View Post

thankfully ribeye and mashed potatoes is healthy, so one can "splurge" on a bloomin' onion for a starter. And there's carrots in carrot cake, so that's good too.
next time you're up in midtown, we'll grab lunch there together. nod[1].gif

At least I can take solace in the fact that there is *not* an outback in chicago proper.
post #36852 of 70019
Networking with people is frustrating when all they tell you is that you have to network more and or just assume anyone can get into the best business schools in the country...like what am I doing by coming to you and asking for advice?
post #36853 of 70019
I walk by the Outback on 23rd pretty often, it's right by my gym. I think I'd rather go to the Outback over the Olive Garden around the corner...
post #36854 of 70019
Just had my wisdow teeth taken out and leaving in 39 minutes to do a night shift..
post #36855 of 70019
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteslashasian View Post

I walk by the Outback on 23rd pretty often, it's right by my gym. I think I'd rather go to the Outback over the Olive Garden around the corner...

Fine dining.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.