or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2452

post #36766 of 66653
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

New office floor because the old one is being renovated. Completely open desk plan. Goodbye privacy.

No more SF during working hours????
post #36767 of 66653
Long live the forum.
post #36768 of 66653
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

New office floor because the old one is being renovated. Completely open desk plan. Goodbye privacy.

That's my current arrangement and I hate it. Our desk "dividers" are 4' high.
post #36769 of 66653
Our desk dividers are like 4" high.
post #36770 of 66653
I don't know anyone who has "a cubicle", everyone here has open offices.

I was at a meeting the other day, when I walked in the door, the receptionists were looking at a dating site, seeing if they could one of them a date.
post #36771 of 66653
My thinking is that they don't foster "productivity" and "interaction". I have been in them before and they only make people awkward, paranoid, and constantly making eyes at each other. Complete opposite of what they are intended to do.
post #36772 of 66653
I love having four walls. (two of them with windows in them!)
post #36773 of 66653
I hate having customer calls from my desk. Bad enough that there's no privacy, but I sit close to a guy who wears a hearing aid and doesn't have an "inside voice", and my customers can hear him in the background. When I'm setting up a demo I have to wear a massive pair of closed headphones to give me at least a small chance of being able to concentrate.
post #36774 of 66653
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

I love having four walls. (two of them with windows in them!)

Some mental hospitals are pretty nice these days.
post #36775 of 66653
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Some mental hospitals are pretty nice these days.


And the sheets are so clean, they wash them everyday.
post #36776 of 66653
L'Incandescent, you are like an intellectually responsible version of textsfromdog.
post #36777 of 66653

I have to hear "Gangnam Style" 4-6 times a day, without exception. This pisses me off. In addition, I generally see or hear Psy's "U+ Style" commercial for LG U+ 3-4 times a week. This pisses me off.

The commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih58Mu_kxfc

post #36778 of 66653
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claghorn View Post

I have to hear "Gangnam Style" 4-6 times a day, without exception. This pisses me off. In addition, I generally see or hear Psy's "U+ Style" commercial for LG U+ 3-4 times a week. This pisses me off.


The commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih58Mu_kxfc

I have no idea what any of this means... confused.gif
post #36779 of 66653
Woke up with another kink in my neck. Not as bad as the last one, but still hurts to turn my head. ffffuuuu.gif

I think I am destined to get these for a day every other month for the rest of my life.
post #36780 of 66653
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I have no idea what any of this means... confused.gif
Dude, what do you know? tongue.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.