or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2427

post #36391 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

fucking family.... if there's such a thing as karma and afterlife, I believe I was a tremendously terrible person that caused the murder of countless innocent people and caused so much anguish, to be born into this one and having to deal with some of these mentally unstable, emotionally immature and hypocritical people devoid of logic, love and anything else that will not benefit their bloated egos, false pride and convoluted beliefs. plus family members that think that as long as people from the outside looking in think we're alright, and are in denial of the obviously massive shitpile that's been going on. dammit!

time to move to America
post #36392 of 65702
103194-American-Flag-and-Eagle_view.jpg
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #36393 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

time to move to America

perhaps I should bring my cv this november trip?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
103194-American-Flag-and-Eagle_view.jpg
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gificon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

shut up, you loyal dog of the central committee! biggrin.gif
post #36394 of 65702
the fact it's almost winter time and that means -30 every day.
post #36395 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

Ok, so in matters of health I am feeling perfectly fine and have done so for weeks and months. I generally am ill very very rarely.
But now I have gotten that water-like fluid, slighly yellow in colour, gushing out of my nose out of nowhere for the third time within two weeks.
It usually happens when I am lying in bed in the evening and I even woke up from it this night.
It stops as abruptly as it started after a minute but it annoys me because I am afraid it might happen out of my home the next time and foul my clothes just as it does with my bedclothes.
What could it be? Am not interested to go see a doctor and be set on antibiotics just for the sake of doing something against it without exactly knowing what is going on just like I observe a lot of doctors do to others...
Yeah.. that's called having a cold. You don't need antibiotics for that. Just sleep enough, drink enough, don't do too much sports. And you'll see that you'll be fit in no time.
post #36396 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoozah View Post

the fact it's almost winter time and that means -30 every day.

where do you live?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Every meal option that was offered on my flight home from Amsterdam was cheese-based. As cheese (and dairy generally) makes me very sick, this was a problem. I ordered the chicken gorgonzola because at least it came with mashed potatoes. But the mashed potatoes had cheese in them! (That is disgusting, by the way. Who the hell invented that?) Then at the end of the flight they offered ice cream. I think they did that just to taunt me.

lol, why is airplane food so shitty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

Yeah.. that's called having a cold. You don't need antibiotics for that. Just sleep enough, drink enough, don't do too much sports. And you'll see that you'll be fit in no time.

No its' manflu and it's deadly and very contagious.
post #36397 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

fucking family.... if there's such a thing as karma and afterlife, I believe I was a tremendously terrible person that caused the murder of countless innocent people and caused so much anguish, to be born into this one and having to deal with some of these mentally unstable, emotionally immature and hypocritical people devoid of logic, love and anything else that will not benefit their bloated egos, false pride and convoluted beliefs. plus family members that think that as long as people from the outside looking in think we're alright, and are in denial of the obviously massive shitpile that's been going on. dammit!

I think I work for one of your family members.

Family can be a bitch, and sadly one is stuck with them.
At least friends can be chosen....

@ globe
You have my sympathies..

I had to remind my stepmother that the region where she lives once was known for witch burnings a few hundred years ago, and I would be willing to restart the trend should she do what she said she wanted to do(tell the lie she made up about my upbringing to any future kids of mine).
To compound matters, my father has only the slightest notion of the animosity between her and me(aspergers) ,so he fully expects me and the gf to come over at times. My gf isnt used to this shit (except for me after two decades of it, who is?) and practically cries from stress when we go there, so I make up excuses so she doesnt have to.

Thankfully my relationship with the gf is going great...
Edited by nootje - 9/24/12 at 3:31am
post #36398 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

No its' manflu and it's deadly and very contagious.
facepalm.gif

I was trying to motivate him. Thanks for ruining the last three hours of his life...
post #36399 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by b1os View Post

facepalm.gif
I was trying to motivate him. Thanks for ruining the last three hours of his life...

He needs to go out and live his life before he gets too weak
post #36400 of 65702
I'll bottle this shit running out of my nose and send it to you for your next blind tasting of exotic spirits, b1os.
I am sure it's of award winning flavour.
Seriously, I know what having a cold feels like and what kind of fluids result from it, this stuff is highly fluid and even if your bury your nose in your hands as soon as you notice it comming, this stuff is running through your fingers and fouls all the clothes you wear and/or are sleep in.
post #36401 of 65702
Actually, it may already be too late for that... frown.gif
post #36402 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

I'll bottle this shit running out of my nose and send it to you for your next blind tasting of exotic spirits, b1os.
I am sure it's of award winning flavour.
Seriously, I know what having a cold feels like and what kind of fluids result from it, this stuff is highly fluid and even if your bury your nose in your hands as fast as possible this stuff is running through your fingers and fouls all the clothes you wear and/or are sleeping in.

Sorry, but rotflmao.gif
post #36403 of 65702
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis XIV View Post

I'll bottle this shit running out of my nose and send it to you for your next blind tasting of exotic spirits, b1os.
I am sure it's of award winning flavour.
Seriously, I know what having a cold feels like and what kind of fluids result from it, this stuff is highly fluid and even if your bury your nose in your hands as soon as you notice it comming, this stuff is running through your fingers and fouls all the clothes you wear and/or are sleep in.
Really, no worries.
post #36404 of 65702
But I'm sure there are snot lovers out there. Might try to sell it on eBay.
post #36405 of 65702
I already contacted luftvier, he'll make me a rich man from your faults.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.