or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2398

post #35956 of 61948
My right side muffler fell off my motorcycle on the highway today...

At least that explains why it started sounding different at 50th street
post #35957 of 61948
I am having a pretty heated FB argument with you-know-who. Anyone willing to tag in?
post #35958 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I am having a pretty heated FB argument with you-know-who. Anyone willing to tag in?

What is the subject of the argument?

If it's about the last IMF recommendations ,I'm out of it..
post #35959 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

What is the subject of the argument?
If it's about the last IMF recommendations ,I'm out of it..

It's a little more serious than whatever the IMF is doing. I am sure of it.
post #35960 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

It's a little more serious than whatever the IMF is doing. I am sure of it.

Is it about muff divng and rimjobs?
post #35961 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post

Is it about muff divng and rimjobs?

Even it was, I would select a dozen other members before you. No offense.
post #35962 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Even it was, I would select a dozen other members before you. No offense.

Im quite good at rimjobs..
post #35963 of 61948
Fucked my test up today in epic fashion. Memorized the wrong set of verbs, and didn't even get the ones I'd memorized correct.

Hooray.
post #35964 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Fucked my test up today in epic fashion. Memorized the wrong set of verbs, and didn't even get the ones I'd memorized correct.
Hooray.

Cheer up Brian.
post #35965 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

My right side muffler fell off my motorcycle on the highway today...
At least that explains why it started sounding different at 50th street

And I have a ton of cavities and closing up this root canal is going to require some shit where they go in and shave down the bone on my jaw to make a little more space for a crown.
post #35966 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

My right side muffler fell off my motorcycle on the highway today...
At least that explains why it started sounding different at 50th street

And I have a ton of cavities and closing up this root canal is going to require some shit where they go in and shave down the bone on my jaw to make a little more space for a crown.

If they are doing all that work I am assuming very little of your natural tooth is going to remain right? Why not just get an implant?
post #35967 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

I am having a pretty heated FB argument with you-know-who. Anyone willing to tag in?

sorry to hear that neo, hope things get better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

maybe I am and maybe I am not. wink.gif

If you had a false defecation, you should just fess up. That's what Genevieve does.

So is Genevieve your dog?

But that would ruin the mystery. shog[1].gif
post #35968 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

sorry to hear that neo, hope things get better.

We are upholding a ceasefire atm.
post #35969 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

sorry to hear that neo, hope things get better.
So is Genevieve your dog?
But that would ruin the mystery. shog[1].gif

Hoh daaare you, sir! One is certain that l'incandescent will demand satisfaction for such an affront, and one willingly puts one's self forwaaard as his jolly well second. Goodness me! Dash it all.
post #35970 of 61948
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

Hoh daaare you, sir! One is certain that l'incandescent will demand satisfaction for such an affront, and one willingly puts one's self forwaaard as his jolly well second. Goodness me! Dash it all.

happy.gif

Did it pain you to write out my username, which is French?

Genevieve is a kitteh.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.