or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2372

post #35566 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

would I enjoy some explosive diarreah to go along with my 101 fever? why yes, yes I would.

Happy to hear you could combine the two ailments. biggrin.gif
post #35567 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

would I enjoy some explosive diarreah to go along with my 101 fever? why yes, yes I would.

make it sing baby, MAKE. IT. SING!
post #35568 of 61929
I had the wonderful fever/vomiting/diarrhea combination while traveling eight hours over the weekend and into Tuesday morning frown.gif

Thank god the rear end business waited until I got home; puking in the car is bad enough, never shat myself in the car and I don't want to start now. Seems like a reasonably modest life goal, right?
post #35569 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

how long do you have to wait for a fever to break? I feel like I'm on fire and everything aches.

are you still in SA?

++++++++++++++++++++++

so me and the acidwife got into an argument sunday.... actually this thing has been brewing and I just assploded sunday night. we were going to her friend's house for dinner and passing through a street, doing probably 18mph, these two nitwits suddenly crossed the street--- looking at the opposite direction! I braked, but it took a while for the car to completely stop being a big 10 year old truck that badly needs to be serviced, but the two idiots stopped anyway when they saw/heard me coming... wife tells me to be careful driving, and I suddenly had this flashback of a week or two earlier we were headed somewhere and this car suddenly swerved and cut in front of me and she told me to be careful with my driving. and then that's it, I snapped. I told her its not my fault two dumbasses started bolting down that dimly lit street, and its certainly beyond my control if I was driving and a fucking idiot suddenly cuts me off. and this is manila- there are a few places on earth that have worst driving conditions. so this went on- "I'm just telling you be careful driving" "I am fucking careful, its not my fault!" "well you drive like a maniac" "I was running at 18 dammit!".. okay I admit my level of driving is somewhere between maniac and decent human being... but somehow that argument escalated into other issues and I lost control.

fast forward last night, we had to go to another dinner. driving home, this vehicle suddenly stopped, accelerated then suddenly stopped again. I tried to avoid the fucker and I clipped him slightly. no damage to his car but I messed up mine. fuck me.
post #35570 of 61929
ffffuuuu.gif sounds like me and my wife everyctime i drive. solly, man.
post #35571 of 61929
Wife is sick, cat peed on the bed, and my hard drive with 3+ years of work/personal data on it crashed.
post #35572 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan View Post

Patrick and others - no more posts about bowel movements in this or the "Making You Happy" thread. Save that for DTs please. If you're wanting to walk the fine line or feel out what exactly I mean by this, please examine your life and what you do with your free time. For your convenience, I have started the following thread for you:
http://www.styleforum.net/t/309541/the-bowel-movements-thread/0_30
I'm not going to check this thread or the "Happy" thread, so please flag posts that you feel violate the spirit of this.
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

would I enjoy some explosive diarreah to go along with my 101 fever? why yes, yes I would.

Sorry Rambo, the fun has been ruined.
post #35573 of 61929
really getting tired of building office furniture.

douglas, i await your snark.
post #35574 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

really getting tired of building office furniture.
douglas, i await your snark.

Thought you were in sales.
post #35575 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Thought you were in sales.

technically i am in buying. but due to my mad skillz, i end up putting together the new office furniture as of late. mad.gif
post #35576 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

technically i am in buying. but due to my mad skillz, i end up putting together the new office furniture as of late. mad.gif

So you are getting paid to assemble ikea furniture, are you allowed to drink bear. biggrin.gif
post #35577 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

So you are getting paid to assemble ikea furniture, are you allowed to drink bear. biggrin.gif

hey now, this shit is office depot! no beer. frown.gif
post #35578 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

are you still in SA?
++++++++++++++++++++++
so me and the acidwife got into an argument sunday.... actually this thing has been brewing and I just assploded sunday night. we were going to her friend's house for dinner and passing through a street, doing probably 18mph, these two nitwits suddenly crossed the street--- looking at the opposite direction! I braked, but it took a while for the car to completely stop being a big 10 year old truck that badly needs to be serviced, but the two idiots stopped anyway when they saw/heard me coming... wife tells me to be careful driving, and I suddenly had this flashback of a week or two earlier we were headed somewhere and this car suddenly swerved and cut in front of me and she told me to be careful with my driving. and then that's it, I snapped. I told her its not my fault two dumbasses started bolting down that dimly lit street, and its certainly beyond my control if I was driving and a fucking idiot suddenly cuts me off. and this is manila- there are a few places on earth that have worst driving conditions. so this went on- "I'm just telling you be careful driving" "I am fucking careful, its not my fault!" "well you drive like a maniac" "I was running at 18 dammit!".. okay I admit my level of driving is somewhere between maniac and decent human being... but somehow that argument escalated into other issues and I lost control.
fast forward last night, we had to go to another dinner. driving home, this vehicle suddenly stopped, accelerated then suddenly stopped again. I tried to avoid the fucker and I clipped him slightly. no damage to his car but I messed up mine. fuck me.

aw man. we do this too. i feel like in general its not about them actually advising you to drive carefully, but they just tend to say something reactionary given the event. women...
post #35579 of 61929
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

are you still in SA?
++++++++++++++++++++++
so me and the acidwife got into an argument sunday.... actually this thing has been brewing and I just assploded sunday night. we were going to her friend's house for dinner and passing through a street, doing probably 18mph, these two nitwits suddenly crossed the street--- looking at the opposite direction! I braked, but it took a while for the car to completely stop being a big 10 year old truck that badly needs to be serviced, but the two idiots stopped anyway when they saw/heard me coming... wife tells me to be careful driving, and I suddenly had this flashback of a week or two earlier we were headed somewhere and this car suddenly swerved and cut in front of me and she told me to be careful with my driving. and then that's it, I snapped. I told her its not my fault two dumbasses started bolting down that dimly lit street, and its certainly beyond my control if I was driving and a fucking idiot suddenly cuts me off. and this is manila- there are a few places on earth that have worst driving conditions. so this went on- "I'm just telling you be careful driving" "I am fucking careful, its not my fault!" "well you drive like a maniac" "I was running at 18 dammit!".. okay I admit my level of driving is somewhere between maniac and decent human being... but somehow that argument escalated into other issues and I lost control.
fast forward last night, we had to go to another dinner. driving home, this vehicle suddenly stopped, accelerated then suddenly stopped again. I tried to avoid the fucker and I clipped him slightly. no damage to his car but I messed up mine. fuck me.

No joke, one night I was driving the Mrs, kids, and in-laws home from a relatives, and I went to pass someone on a two-lane road (nobody oncoming) and the Mrs. chimed in about how I was driving like a crazy man and was going to kill us all. Both in-laws told her to pipe down. I love those two.
post #35580 of 61929
This might be a little inside baseball for the non lawyers, but...

I got a default judgment about 40 days ago against an out of state company. Apparently they hired an attorney just today to file a Bill of Review to set aside the judgment, claiming that I told them that I would give them extra time to answer. Not only did I not do that, if I had, I would be the shittiest plaintiff's lawyer in the world. Fuckers are just trying to delay shit to see if my client will settle for less than the judgment, I'm sure of it. The guy even threatened to sue me personally for fraud if I went after their surety bond (which, by the way, is what I am going to do, because fuck this fucker and his strong arm bullshit.) So angry right now. Need a drink.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.