or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2316

post #34726 of 65894
i just had a shit experience with my new neighbor. cloud.gif this does not bode well.
post #34727 of 65894

1) People who misuse/mispronounce/misspell common words, phrases, idioms, etc.

 

For Example:

 

"My husband is literally pissing me off."

"Well, for all intensive purposes, it's basically the same thing."

"Your such a troll. If you don't like there music than why are you watching theyre video?"

"This is definately my favorite song."

"It doesn't bother me at all. I could care less."

"We can't let Iran become a nookyular power."

 

2) Annoying Generation Y Cliches:

 

"I think I just threw up in my mouth."

"It's like Anime - ON STEROIDS!!!"

"Oh my god, Caitlyn, this is like a bad (fill in actor/director/genre) movie."

 

3) People who text or dick around with their Ipods while they're crossing the street.

 

4) Conspiracy theorist imbeciles. Specifically truthers and birthers.

 

5) The War On Drugs.

 

6) Creationists.

 

7) Creationists.

 

8) Hipsters and everything they wear, eat, drink, smoke, listen to, watch, read, think about, and look at.

 

9) Creationists.

 

10) The fact that I never got to meet Paul Newman, Christopher Hitchens, or Patrice O' Neal.

post #34728 of 65894
Went in to work yesterday, despite the weather facepalm.gif The drive home, which usually takes an hour, hour and a half at most, took 4 hours because an underpass was flooded.
post #34729 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i just had a shit experience with my new neighbor. cloud.gif this does not bode well.

Good fences make good neighbors. So do good HOAs. devil.gif
post #34730 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Good fences make good neighbors. So do good HOAs. devil.gif

lolz. i should never have approached the wife with my request. wimmenz be crazy. i spoke with the husband a half our later, and all is well.
post #34731 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbaquiran View Post

Went in to work yesterday, despite the weather facepalm.gif The drive home, which usually takes an hour, hour and a half at most, took 4 hours because an underpass was flooded.

p.tuazon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lolz. i should never have approached the wife with my request. wimmenz be crazy. i spoke with the husband a half our later, and all is well.

so the husband agreed to share his wife with the stitchy?
post #34732 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i just had a shit experience with my new neighbor. cloud.gif this does not bode well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lolz. i should never have approached the wife with my request. wimmenz be crazy. i spoke with the husband a half our later, and all is well.
Are these the same folks who joined your family for the religious observance dinner Friday evening?

Btw, my method for dealing with neighbors works well. Except for a polite hello or wave, we don't talk.
post #34733 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Good fences make good neighbors. So do good HOAs. devil.gif

lolz. i should never have approached the wife with my request. wimmenz be crazy. i spoke with the husband a half our later, and all is well.

HOAs suck, precisely because you have to put up with other menz wimmenz. We're just winding down a multi-month, mutli-lawyer brouhaha over the installation of a new water heater in an exclusive use common area. The whole mess was primarily instigated by one guy's wife, of course.
post #34734 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

so the husband agreed to share his wife with the stitchy?

lolz, no, he agreed not to be a dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Are these the same folks who joined your family for the religious observance dinner Friday evening?
Btw, my method for dealing with neighbors works well. Except for a polite hello or wave, we don't talk.

they are not. im sure we will have them over, but we have not done so yet. i think i just caught her at a bad time, but she sure was pissed. and i was asking her very nicely not to do something she was not supposed to do anyways.

HA! that would not fly by me. houses here are pretty close. kids are the same age, back yards with swingsets (ours) and trampoline (theirs) that all the kids use. all are relig j00s that often pray at the same shul. no way to to get by just waving.
post #34735 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

HOAs suck, precisely because you have to put up with other menz wimmenz. We're just winding down a multi-month, mutli-lawyer brouhaha over the installation of a new water heater in an exclusive use common area. The whole mess was primarily instigated by one guy's wife, of course.

ya, there is no HOA in bmore city. this aint no fancy shmancy iriah.
post #34736 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by imatlas View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Good fences make good neighbors. So do good HOAs. devil.gif

lolz. i should never have approached the wife with my request. wimmenz be crazy. i spoke with the husband a half our later, and all is well.

HOAs suck, precisely because you have to put up with other menz wimmenz. We're just winding down a multi-month, mutli-lawyer brouhaha over the installation of a new water heater in an exclusive use common area. The whole mess was primarily instigated by one guy's wife, of course.

I love my HOA. They probably also play out a bit differently in your situation vs. mine, i.e. acre lots with an undisturbed nature "corridor" between each lot adding even more buffer space vs. what I envision your urban setting to be.
post #34737 of 65894
WOOOO!!!! 15 hour day at work!!!!!!!!!!!

dem 9-5 bishes aint got shit on me!









































cold[1].gif
post #34738 of 65894
Goddamn left hand is officially gimped. First with a splint on my middle finger from getting mallet finger several weeks back, now cut open my thumb on a sharp edge of some cheap tongs while cooking. Three healthy fingers remaining on my left hand.
post #34739 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonick View Post

Goddamn left hand is officially gimped. First with a splint on my middle finger from getting mallet finger several weeks back, now cut open my thumb on a sharp edge of some cheap tongs while cooking. Three healthy fingers remaining on my left hand.

frown.gif

is that enough to fap with? uhoh.gif
post #34740 of 65894
Frog, just quit already. You can meet me in Mexico and travel central america for a little while. Maybe learn some es pan ol. Or go to Tibet and meet with the Daili.

Otherwise, you've got to just suck it up already. Almost everyone in here with a high powered job works endless hours. Mostly they're all alcoholics, or severely mentally deranged, but you've got to give a little to get a little. You have to quit bitching about this and just realize that its going to be like this from here on out.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.