or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2243

post #33631 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post

sorry Acid, yeah, keeping your wife happy can be a strange mission.

the paradoxical part of those type of situations? when you ask you wife the honest question in a calm and tender tone: "just tell me honestly.... do you not want to go?" proceeded by wife biting your head off for being a "dick".


my dog just threw up a shard of glass... there's no blood or anything (I was told). off to the vet.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
my dog is weird because he's only 17weeks old and 13lbs but the fucker likes to fight big dogs.... often to the amazement of the big dogs themselves and their owners. Its the playful wrasslin type of play where they'll just tumble around and nip at each other....

but my dog takes it to another level and makes the other dog(s) chase him around then pulls this move where he'll be running full out with the other huge pit bull/mastiff/rottweiler /ect chasing him he'll jump mid air and snap/latch on to the other dog and tackle the big dog into a rolling heap. after that he'll keep on wrestling.... he has no quit.

I was at the dog run yesterday and everyone was amazed at seeing this little 13lbs puppy going at it and pinning down huge scary dogs and doing the full-run tackle thing... seriously there were people outside the fence watching laughing and cheering in semi horror.

I'm just afraid that he's not learning not to fuck with bigger dangerous dogs... its the total opposite he gets empowered/blazoned at the opportunity to go at it.
post #33632 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Didn't know Liam was married.

+1. i thought GF

sidebar - as my wife is also not really a social butterfly, i have long learned to go stag, and love it. once you are comfortable with it, it can be great sometimes.
post #33633 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
my dog is weird because he's only 17weeks old and 13lbs but the fucker likes to fight big dogs.... often to the amazement of the big dogs themselves and their owners. Its the playful wrasslin type of play where they'll just tumble around and nip at each other....
but my dog takes it to another level and makes the other dog(s) chase him around then pulls this move where he'll be running full out with the other huge pit bull/mastiff/rottweiler /ect chasing him he'll jump mid air and snap/latch on to the other dog and tackle the big dog into a rolling heap. after that he'll keep on wrestling.... he has no quit.
I was at the dog run yesterday and everyone was amazed at seeing this little 13lbs puppy going at it and pinning down huge scary dogs and doing the full-run tackle thing... seriously there were people outside the fence watching laughing and cheering in semi horror.
I'm just afraid that he's not learning not to fuck with bigger dangerous dogs... its the total opposite he gets empowered/blazoned at the opportunity to go at it.

As long it's just play don't worry, if the grown up dog gets annoyed it will put him in his place.


My dog loves to play fight like a bear, it often looks real violent especially when the counter part is a french bulldog twice his weight.
post #33634 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post


+1. i thought GF
sidebar - as my wife is also not really a social butterfly, i have long learned to go stag, and love it. once you are comfortable with it, it can be great sometimes.

 

Sorry, jokingly refer to her as "missus" because we've been living together for five years and she's entirely financially dependent on me.

post #33635 of 67898
it's raining. plain.gif

now I have to buy an umbrella
post #33636 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Sorry, jokingly refer to her as "missus" because we've been living together for five years and she's entirely financially dependent on me.

Sounds like a marriage to me
post #33637 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

it's raining. plain.gif
now I have to buy an umbrella

sucks, its fucking beautiful here for the first time in weeks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Sounds like a marriage to me

lol

@ doc lawrence - your dog is boss!
post #33638 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Sorry, jokingly refer to her as "missus" because we've been living together for five years and she's entirely financially dependent on me.

Sounds like a marriage to me

nod[1].gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

it's raining. plain.gif
now I have to buy an umbrella

sucks, its fucking beautiful here for the first time in weeks.

plain.gif
post #33639 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmniscientCause View Post

My rommate is having a pitty party this week...
A little background before I expalin. He is one of the laziest kids I have ever met, when he comes home and the place is all closed up instead of opening the windows he sits in the heat and waits for me to come home 2 hours later when I then open them. He never cleans nor takes the trash out. And he smells every once in awhile...
okay so since we moved in 3 months ago he has put on some weight...pretty easy when you order out every day and dont work out. This week I come home from work and the fridge is covered in healthy food which he never eats...fruit veggies the works probably 60-70 dollars worth. He goes I am going to get cut...I roll my eyes "the food will go bad before you can eat all of it and if you want to do that eating fruit really isn't the best method."
Okay so hes making an effort I'll commend him but hes doing this because he is now overweight and feels unattractive. Why don't you work out then? Oh I forgot he is lazy and wont work out.
He watched the social network last night and texts me today...no matter what i do i will never be like mark zuckerburg...I am stuck in this accounting firm (hes been there for less than 6th months) On the way home from work he is going to barnes and nobles to pick up a coding book.
Here is where its pissing me off. He makes twice as much as me does half as much work and all he does is bitch and moan when he knew what he was getting himself into because he majored in accounting.
sorry for the rant
So it would seem like hes pissing me off but it wasnt till his pitty party this week that put me over the edge...id take his job in a second to mine. I would not trade looks or bodys with him though thats for sure.

Sounds like he plays his cards better than you. He's living the American Dream.
post #33640 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

sucks, its fucking beautiful here for the first time in weeks.
It's been beautiful here for weeks, and that's not a good thing because we need rain, badly. A mandatory watering ban goes into effect tomorrow. How am I supposed to keep my lawn green now?
post #33641 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Sounds like he plays his cards better than you. He's living the American Dream.

meh if the american dream is doing the least amount of work to get the most money than sure yes he has a better hand than me, but call me a romantic id like to think that the american dream was more than that and the ones who put in the time and work will be rewarded at some point. Not just handed a great job with no experience like he was. I just want to make the median average for what my major makes 2 years out of school which is slightly over 50k not the 33 that I make now. I went to a good school and did well had an internship with a top financial company so what gives?

As an aside I like getting home at 7 and being able to go for a nice run rather than sloth on the couch or bed on my ipad and play trivial games like oregon settler.
post #33642 of 67898
Night before last I didn't get much sleep because little Genevieve kept waking me up. Last night my body overcompensated and I slept too much. Now I have a slight headache, which always happens when I sleep too much.

Also, I dreamed that part of my teaching duties involved making my students Subway sandwiches half way through the class. One student insisted that I add creamed corn to her sandwich, even though I explained that we didn't have that. Another student said "I don't want to order a sandwich, I just want to talk about music."
post #33643 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

It's been beautiful here for weeks, and that's not a good thing because we need rain, badly. A mandatory watering ban goes into effect tomorrow. How am I supposed to keep my lawn green now?

i hate rain. i know its needed, but it really messes with my mojo.
post #33644 of 67898
Uh-oh, I'm on a roll now. My dream story reminded me of this. I am the worst dreamer of anyone I know. I have friends who tell me all about their dreams, which feature complex, multi-layered plots with many characters and lots of exciting action. They often involve fantasy worlds with their own histories and sets of norms, which apparently my friends just dream up on the spot. Then, after describing these dreams, my friends say "So, what did you dream?" And I'm like "Uh, I was playing baseball." And they say "Oh, what happened in the game?" And I say "Umm, I grounded out to short. Then I went to the dugout and sat down."
post #33645 of 67898
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

i hate rain. i know its needed, but it really messes with my mojo.

You can have some of ours, it has basically been rain since may here. frown.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.