or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2207

post #33091 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Huge storm friday night. Half a million houses out of power including mine. May not get it back for up to a week.
ffffuuuu.gif
Stitch, hope it's not out too long, and that you didn't have damage from the storm.
post #33092 of 64512
There's some bitch on the bus with a screaming child, which she ignoring so she can text in her phone.

I have the biggest desire to take the phone out of her hand and throw out the bus.
post #33093 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

There's some bitch on the bus with a screaming child, which she ignoring so she can text in her phone.
I have the biggest desire to take the phone out of her hand and throw out the bus.

That's a bit of an over reaction. A simple "HEY, take care of your snot nosed mewling brat you fucking stupid bitch." should suffice.
post #33094 of 64512
Why not throw the kid out of the bus?


The SSD on which I usually run Windows 7 just crashed. Second time this happened - previous time the guy at the shop told me how this brand is known for failing often, and then they gave me another one from the same brand. Rage.
post #33095 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Huge storm friday night. Half a million houses out of power including mine. May not get it back for up to a week.
ffffuuuu.gif

Thank god you still have cell service!

INORITE!!
post #33096 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Huge storm friday night. Half a million houses out of power including mine. May not get it back for up to a week.
ffffuuuu.gif

I hope you guys have access to a pool.

I wish
post #33097 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Stitch, hope it's not out too long, and that you didn't have damage from the storm.

Thanks JJ

i imagine its gonna be close to a week based on past outages.

Thankfully we had no damage. A friend of mine had a tree fall on his house and another tree crushed his car in a totally different location. Poor guy. frown.gif

Looks like we may drive to NYC and stay by my brother in law until power returns. We shall see.
post #33098 of 64512
Moved back in with my folks due to an extremely kind offer of free living and free office space. I'm saving somewhere in the region of £2k per month by not renting a flat and not paying for an office, but damn living back at home is claustrophobic. I know its a first world problem and I'm basically being an ungrateful little shit, but I would give nearly anything to be living on my own again. Not to mention the fact that my journey to work is now from one floor to another, which means that even if I see friends for 3 hours after work I've still spent 21 hours a day with no company but the radio.

Gah. Whats really pissing me off? That it bothers me. I'm in the ideal position and I can't just accept it for the golden situation that it really is.
post #33099 of 64512
Relative of a coworker was killed on his bicycle in a hit and run with no leads. I feel terrible for him.
Edited by gort - 7/1/12 at 4:50pm
post #33100 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post

Moved back in with my folks due to an extremely kind offer of free living and free office space. I'm saving somewhere in the region of £2k per month by not renting a flat and not paying for an office, but damn living back at home is claustrophobic. I know its a first world problem and I'm basically being an ungrateful little shit, but I would give nearly anything to be living on my own again. Not to mention the fact that my journey to work is now from one floor to another, which means that even if I see friends for 3 hours after work I've still spent 21 hours a day with no company but the radio.
Gah. Whats really pissing me off? That it bothers me. I'm in the ideal position and I can't just accept it for the golden situation that it really is.

 

I know how you feel. I never really got on with my parents, and I'd been out of their home since I was 17. I had to move back in when my fiancee moved in with me, because small white girls don't do too well in the kinds of neighborhoods I'd been living in up to that point. Parents still aren't easy to deal with, but the money I've saved having moved back in puts me in ahead of the game (or more accurately would catch me up to where I should have been). 

 

Being young right now is a shitty situation, you have to do what you can to make the best of it.

post #33101 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang66 View Post

That's a bit of an over reaction. A simple "HEY, take care of your snot nosed mewling brat you fucking stupid bitch." should suffice.

It had been going for 10 minutes and she wasn't the mother, as the kid was screaming she didn't want to go home to her mother, after 5 minutes the kids starts asking her questions and she didn't respond once.

If was pretty clear that the little girl just wanted attention etc.
post #33102 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Thanks JJ
i imagine its gonna be close to a week based on past outages.
Thankfully we had no damage. A friend of mine had a tree fall on his house and another tree crushed his car in a totally different location. Poor guy. frown.gif
Looks like we may drive to NYC and stay by my brother in law until power returns. We shall see.
Where I grew up in rural Virginia power outages were not uncommon, but they were usually due to ice storms; thus, I know what a hassle and inconvenience this causes. Getting away to NYC sounds like a good plan. Glad you didn't have storm damage.
post #33103 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhood View Post

Moved back in with my folks due to an extremely kind offer of free living and free office space. I'm saving somewhere in the region of £2k per month by not renting a flat and not paying for an office, but damn living back at home is claustrophobic. I know its a first world problem and I'm basically being an ungrateful little shit, but I would give nearly anything to be living on my own again. Not to mention the fact that my journey to work is now from one floor to another, which means that even if I see friends for 3 hours after work I've still spent 21 hours a day with no company but the radio.
Gah. Whats really pissing me off? That it bothers me. I'm in the ideal position and I can't just accept it for the golden situation that it really is.

Nearly anything as long as it's less than £2k per month?
post #33104 of 64512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

It had been going for 10 minutes and she wasn't the mother, as the kid was screaming she didn't want to go home to her mother, after 5 minutes the kids starts asking her questions and she didn't respond once.
If was pretty clear that the little girl just wanted attention etc.

OK so less emphasis on the snot nosed mewling brat and more on the fucking stupid bitch.
post #33105 of 64512
Worst hangover, ever.

UGH.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.