or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2206

post #33076 of 64870
Quote:
Originally Posted by death shot View Post

Please stop calling us whiteys. We're called Sir and Madam. Thanks.

afaik, not if you have irish, sicilian, basque, portugese or australian blood.
post #33077 of 64870
I'm in my office trying to get important work done, but the absurdly high temperature is making it very difficult. I can't control the temperature here on weekends, and my fan can only do so much. I hope I didn't waste my time coming in.
post #33078 of 64870
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post


afaik, not if you have irish, sicilian, basque, portugese or australian blood.

I'm irish. We're not white, we're neon.

post #33079 of 64870
Living in the SHITE HOLE that is The District of Columbia....
Third world countries that I lived in had better Phuking Infrastructures and Power Grids......
post #33080 of 64870
Oh yeah - underground cabling anyone.....
post #33081 of 64870
The SO and I stopped off for a drink last night. I opened a tab, since we didn't know if we'd stay for more than one. We opted to head out after one, so I cashed out with my total including tip being $11 (oh hey, cheap drinks). I used my PayPal Mastercard, so whenever I use it, I get an email notification to confirm its use. When I got home, I noticed I got an email confirming a charge at the bar, but it was before I'd cashed out. And it was for $25.

I figured it was a temporary charge, but I checked my PayPal account, and it hasn't changed (my account was deducted $25) and the actual $11 charge hasn't appeared yet (I know that this part can take a couple of days). So I'm wondering if it's just a temporary thing, but the fact that my account was deducted the $25 makes it seem possible that it's not. I don't think I have the receipt, either, so if it's not, it will pretty much be a case of my word versus theirs.
post #33082 of 64870
Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post

The SO and I stopped off for a drink last night. I opened a tab, since we didn't know if we'd stay for more than one. We opted to head out after one, so I cashed out with my total including tip being $11 (oh hey, cheap drinks). I used my PayPal Mastercard, so whenever I use it, I get an email notification to confirm its use. When I got home, I noticed I got an email confirming a charge at the bar, but it was before I'd cashed out. And it was for $25.
I figured it was a temporary charge, but I checked my PayPal account, and it hasn't changed (my account was deducted $25) and the actual $11 charge hasn't appeared yet (I know that this part can take a couple of days). So I'm wondering if it's just a temporary thing, but the fact that my account was deducted the $25 makes it seem possible that it's not. I don't think I have the receipt, either, so if it's not, it will pretty much be a case of my word versus theirs.

So you also have a spider monkey, is it an SF approved pet these days?
post #33083 of 64870
Huge storm friday night. Half a million houses out of power including mine. May not get it back for up to a week.

ffffuuuu.gif
post #33084 of 64870
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Huge storm friday night. Half a million houses out of power including mine. May not get it back for up to a week.
ffffuuuu.gif

Sucks man. I lost power overnight but was lucky enough to get it back around 11am. Half my neighborhood still doesn't have power, some of the traffic lights weren't working last I was out.
post #33085 of 64870
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdragon View Post

Oh yeah - underground cabling anyone.....

I live in NOVA and haven't lost power for a single second. nod[1].gif
post #33086 of 64870
There was an adorable looking guy at the grocery store tonight. But you can guess what happened next: when I saw him from a better point of view, it turned out he wasn't as adorable as I thought. I need to get better at my snap judgments or I'm going to land myself in a predicament.
post #33087 of 64870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

Sucks man. I lost power overnight but was lucky enough to get it back around 11am. Half my neighborhood still doesn't have power, some of the traffic lights weren't working last I was out.

U luck bastard! Enjoy.

U got room for 5 more? peepwall[1].gif

@acid - thanks for the well wishes, man.
post #33088 of 64870
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Huge storm friday night. Half a million houses out of power including mine. May not get it back for up to a week.
ffffuuuu.gif

Thank god you still have cell service!
post #33089 of 64870
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

Huge storm friday night. Half a million houses out of power including mine. May not get it back for up to a week.
ffffuuuu.gif

I hope you guys have access to a pool.
post #33090 of 64870

The Audiotrak Maya 1010.

 

IT BLOWS, MAN.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.