or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2184

post #32746 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

I have always wondered if you new yorkers feel that a lot of time is wasted with the subway/walking to places?

Probably not as much as others who sit in traffic... Subways are generally pretty efficient and the best way to get around the city. Plus, for me, I enjoy walking and the journey.
post #32747 of 67006
on the train I can read the paper and arrive at the office caught up on a number of notable news stories.
post #32748 of 67006
My commute is so short it doesn't even make sense for me to try and read. By the time I get into anything I am about at work.
post #32749 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

My commute is so short it doesn't even make sense for me to try and read. By the time I get into anything I am about at work.

my imagination runs so fucking wild on the train. just looking people on the train (especially the L train) and trying to figure out their story is good enough to suck up 20min of time.
post #32750 of 67006
I am definitely a people watcher. There is always something good cooking on the train. At the very least a guy so ugly you can't stop looking at him, or the most beautiful woman you have ever seen that you can't stop looking at.
post #32751 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I am definitely a people watcher. There is always something good cooking on the train. At the very least a guy so ugly you can't stop looking at him, or the most beautiful woman you have ever seen that you can't stop looking at.

Why do you walk around staring at a mirror?
post #32752 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

Why do you walk around staring at a mirror?

Oh snaaaaaaaappp
post #32753 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalTex View Post

and browser sucks, apps suck, music player sucks.
but email is great smile.gif
I believe RIMM will come back, anyone else have faith in blackberry?

With Microsoft investing in (enterprise) mobile like this...doubt it.
post #32754 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

so, not pissing me off per se but there's no "things you can't believe you just saw" thread... I'm on my way to get lunch and walking down the lobby stairs, I see this woman ina sun dress on the escalator going up and a random 50-something office worker guy a couple steps behind her. Out of nowhere he slips his phone under her dress and snaps a pic, like nothing just happened. wtf

im pretty sure you are more like 40 something, bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

That's weird. I said that, not stitches. Holy shit, do I have multiple-personality disorder? confused.gif Fuck, I am a Jew!

i was wondering wtf happened there too. puzzled.gif
post #32755 of 67006
That hurts if you think so
post #32756 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

That hurts if you think so

lol, i know its not so, you mentioned your age to me. under 40.

PA - gdl is not, nor do he look like he is, in his 40s.

i do however, for the sake of the joke, still think he was the guy on the escalator.
post #32757 of 67006
I'm WAY under 40.... like hundreds of days
post #32758 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

I'm WAY under 40.... like hundreds of days

laugh.gif

tru dat
post #32759 of 67006
so like 39?
post #32760 of 67006
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

so, not pissing me off per se but there's no "things you can't believe you just saw" thread... I'm on my way to get lunch and walking down the lobby stairs, I see this woman ina sun dress on the escalator going up and a random 50-something office worker guy a couple steps behind her. Out of nowhere he slips his phone under her dress and snaps a pic, like nothing just happened. wtf

Was she hot?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.