or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 1899

post #28471 of 67973
Really regretting telling them they could finish watching the masters about now...
post #28472 of 67973
Just read a student's paper that was completely plagiarized. It's one thing when they plagiarize, but it's another when they do such a half-assed job of it that I figure it out before the end of the first page. Have some damn pride, even if it's only pride in your ability to cheat with a minimum of skill.

Also; it appears that high schools in the St. Louis area are teaching students that the semicolon is just a hifalutin comma. And that apostrophe's sho'uld be sp'rinkl'ed randomly t'hroughout' the t'e'x't'.
Edited by L'Incandescent - 4/8/12 at 6:09pm
post #28473 of 67973
Having a girlfriend is a serious time commitment. I used to be able to rattle off 30 hours of work in two days. Now I can barely find 3 hours stints of time over a whole weekend to do whatever I want.
post #28474 of 67973
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

When I die and go to the 8th ring of the 8th circle of hell for my sinful life I can at least take comfort in knowing i won't be spending an eternity in an Applebees.

unless of course it's a Sunday holiday in hell and the only place open selling booze! crackup[1].gif
post #28475 of 67973
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

Fucking cat pissed on my checkbook.

that sucks, but i lol'ed. sorry dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post

My iPhone is dead. ffffuuuu.gif

my condolences bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

Our eldest dog passed away today. He was around 15, a stray that the in-laws told us about before we got married. He didn't have much longer to live, had lost a lot of weight. Still, he drowned in the pool.
our son found him. frown.gif

sorry to hear that thomas. frown.gif rough news.
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman View Post

WHY DON'T I HAVE ANY HEROIN? This is bullshiy.

because you are not a heroin junkie?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir F View Post

Is the movie good, 
Trainspotting?
 Maybe will go and rent it later on this boring sunday...


watch it, its awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayJay View Post

Thomas, you're a good man.

so true.
post #28476 of 67973
I haven't taken a shit since I can't remember. Feeling pregnant and uncomfortable.
post #28477 of 67973
I've been sick since Thursday and now I've almost lost my voice. I'm going to have a hard time teaching today. Also, my kitteh is confused because I'm not talking to her as much as usual.
post #28478 of 67973
Got at best, 4 hours of sleep last night.
post #28479 of 67973
Crazy ex texted me at 1:30am.
post #28480 of 67973
Were you spotted at "her" bar again?
post #28481 of 67973
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Just read a student's paper that was completely plagiarized. It's one thing when they plagiarize, but it's another when they do such a half-assed job of it that I figure it out before the end of the first page. Have some damn pride, even if it's only pride in your ability to cheat with a minimum of skill.
Also; it appears that high schools in the St. Louis area are teaching students that the semicolon is just a hifalutin comma. And that apostrophe's sho'uld be sp'rinkl'ed randomly t'hroughout' the t'e'x't'.


WHAT!? They're teaching them things now? THAT IS AGAINST MY RELIGION! CALL THE WBC!

 



Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

I haven't taken a shit since I can't remember. Feeling pregnant and uncomfortable.


Same. Ate monstrous amounts of fibre yesterday and drank like four ginger beers. Not so much as a fart.

 

post #28482 of 67973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Got at best, 4 hours of sleep last night.

3. the wire got me again. started season 5, watched 6 episodes last night.
post #28483 of 67973
i like my new job and all, but i really dont want to be here today. my whole family has off for passover vacation, i want to has off too.
post #28484 of 67973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post

Same. Ate monstrous amounts of fibre yesterday and drank like four ginger beers. Not so much as a fart.

I think it is because I ate nothing except steak last week and I am chronically dehydrated.
post #28485 of 67973
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joffrey View Post

Got at best, 4 hours of sleep last night.

That is not a bad night for me. Last night, for instance: baby finally went to sleep at 10, I turned in at 11, baby woke me up at 3:15, and I said, fuck it - Monday starts here. In between was 4 1/4 glorious hours uninterrupted slumber.

That said, all the stress of the past week is now knotting up my shoulders. I mean, they're not far from my ears and I have to keep pulling them back down.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.