or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 169

post #2521 of 69046
^^ I had on idea you were interested in Law at all. Good luck!
post #2522 of 69046
Broke my damn left pinky finger right at the joint. It doesn't hurt really bad, but it doesn't want to bend and I'm not going to waste money on x-rays.
post #2523 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
^^ I had on idea you were interested in Law at all. Good luck!
Thanks! Somewhere in here I have a thread on IP law, if you are headed that way... Unfortunately life hasn't let me study as much as I'd like, so I'm not as hopeful as I would like to be. I'm in debt $40k from undergrad so I kindof need a really good score to try and get some sort of package. 85th percentile or better. That's very optimistic.... ~ H
post #2524 of 69046
One of the limp-wristed folks at work was squeezing past me in the kitchen today and put his hand on the small of my back. I was slightly disturbed at first but I've now decided to string him along like the flirty little slut I am. When he is about to lose his breath at the mere thought of the Conneman, I shall inform him that I am a confident heterosexual. As heartbreak brings him to his knees I shall cackle.
post #2525 of 69046
Yah your love of gay Broadway musicals will really convince him that you're straight.
post #2526 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
Yah your love of gay Broadway musicals will really convince him that you're straight.
One of my friends just HAD to bring up the fact that I'm seeing Tina Turner when he was around. He had this lusty look on his face for the rest of the night...
post #2527 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
There was a plethora of buffoons at work tonight. At one table, a group of 3 women had gathered for a Sex & The City party. They all drank cosmos and even played S&TC trivia. I almost threw a plate at them.

A table of boorish lesbians was being rowdy. This is not Friday's, it is a fine dining establishment. Take your rugmunching elsewhere!

The disgruntled middle-aged homosexual who is sort of the de facto head waiter is very annoying. A failed actor, no doubt.

As people started leaving around 9, they declared their plan to meet up at the Ruby Tuesday bar or some such. Is this the life they really want to lead? Some of these people are in their late 20's or 30's. Sort of sad.

To top it all off, I only made about $45 in tips from last night. God damnit.

"This is not Friday's, it is a fine dining establishment."

It would appear not.
post #2528 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violinist View Post
"This is not Friday's, it is a fine dining establishment." It would appear not.
The crowd was uncharacteristically low-brow that night.
post #2529 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post
Stupid school advisors. They completely fucked up in their 'advising'. Looks like I know have to do another semester of school. Jon.
I had that happen. Cost me $9k. However, it was the best semester I ever had.
post #2530 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
One of the limp-wristed folks at work was squeezing past me in the kitchen today and put his hand on the small of my back. I was slightly disturbed at first but I've now decided to string him along like the flirty little slut I am. When he is about to lose his breath at the mere thought of the Conneman, I shall inform him that I am a confident heterosexual. As heartbreak brings him to his knees I shall cackle.

His laughter at your "I am a confident heterosexual" remark is whats going to bring him to his knees. He probably doesnt even remember this cherished incident of yours involving his hand and the small of your back. You on ythe other hand have already developed a whole fantasy scenario around it.
post #2531 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcaimen View Post
His laughter at your "I am a confident heterosexual" remark is whats going to bring him to his knees. He probably doesnt even remember this cherished incident of yours involving his hand and the small of your back. You on ythe other hand have already developed a whole fantasy scenario around it.
Au contraire, mon frere; his hand pulsed with raw sexual intensity which I, being a voconfident heterosexual, rejected immediately.
post #2532 of 69046
Connemara (11:44:03 PM): think longer
Connemara (11:44:04 PM): and harder
Connemara (11:44:05 PM): and thicker


Faggot.
post #2533 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSurface View Post
Connemara (11:44:03 PM): think longer Connemara (11:44:04 PM): and harder Connemara (11:44:05 PM): and thicker Faggot.
I did not say those despicable, floozy words.
post #2534 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
I did not say those despicable, floozy words.

Sure you didn't, CSNY. I should do a screen capture.
post #2535 of 69046
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Au contraire, mon frere; his hand pulsed with raw sexual intensity which I, being a voconfident heterosexual, rejected immediately.

Is it the rejecting of his desires that you suspect will gratify you to the point of cackling or is it the masochistic rejection of your own? I think you ought to ask him out to a broadway musical. He might be delighted to go and despite your "confident heterosexuality" you might find yourself delighted as well.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.