or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 1668

post #25006 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post

I agree with the former but not the latter part of the poast.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Nickels View Post

puzzled.gif

You've honestly never heard anyone complain about all the terrorists being brown?
post #25007 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

You've honestly never heard anyone complain about all the terrorists being brown?

Like Timothy McVeigh?
post #25008 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post

I think it is time that you hired a professional.
for a bit under 500 bucks an hour I will provide you with your own numbers and spreadsheets...
assuming this is a defense case--I don't really do plaintiff work.

Of course it's defense. But the numbers aren't on my side. There are other considerations.
post #25009 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post

Like Timothy McVeigh?

OJFC you're a retard.
post #25010 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

OJFC you're a retard.

yeah, like you're the first one to ever call him that.
post #25011 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas View Post

where are they?

Mexico
post #25012 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

www.careerbuilder.com

lol thanks. im waiting to hear back from a few in inquiries i made. heres to hoping.

i got home 15 hours after i left. worst fucking day ever. im shot to shit. and i gotta get up at 6:30 and do it all again tomorrow. cry.gif
post #25013 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas View Post

yeah, like you're the first one to ever call him that.

I actually tend to ignore most of his posts, I should go back to that policy.

PS: How's the training going?
post #25014 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post


OJFC you're a retard.


Oh wow I'm dumb. I just spent five minutes looking for a post by OJFC...

post #25015 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by in stitches View Post

lol thanks. im waiting to hear back from a few in inquiries i made. heres to hoping.
i got home 15 hours after i left. worst fucking day ever. im shot to shit. and i gotta get up at 6:30 and do it all again tomorrow. cry.gif

the sun will come up tomorrow, betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam O View Post



Oh wow I'm dumb. I just spent five minutes looking for a post by OJFC...

WTFOJFC
post #25016 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

OJFC you're a retard.

You made a racist post, which more than one member didn't understand and I'm the retard? Go stick a rusty sound up your penis...
post #25017 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post

the sun will come up tomorrow, betcha bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun.

the sun dont shine in the depths of hell.
post #25018 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS View Post

You made a racist post, which more than one member didn't understand and I'm the retard? Go stick a rusty sound up your penis...

You really are 100% completely and utterly clueless. Welcome to the Best Buddies List with Ataturk, coldarchon, and scientific! All 3 of whom have actually posted more worthwhile things than you have, which is just sad.
post #25019 of 66687
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadly7 View Post

You really are 100% completely and utterly clueless. Welcome to the Best Buddies List with Ataturk, coldarchon, and scientific! All 3 of whom have actually posted more worthwhile things than you have, which is just sad.

crackup[1].gif
post #25020 of 66687
Corporate culture.
Edited by GreenFrog - 2/6/12 at 10:33pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.