or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 1281

post #19201 of 67802
Speaking of tennis, didn't the tennis federation prohibit excessive grunting players making when hitting the ball? Or did they try to prohibit but failed?
I thought it was only women that grunted loud when hitting the ball but it seems even the men do it too.
post #19202 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post


ftfy

Projecting much, matthew?

So this will probably be meaningless to most of you but whatever. I went to Mass on Sunday and they've changed part of of the songs to fit in with the new translation that's coming this Advent (buy your new missals now!) and wow.... it is even clunkier and less graceful than when I had read about it.

Also, and this really fucking pisses me off.... why the fuck would you wear tshirt, shorts and flipflops to Mass. Like what suggests that it is a casual affair?
post #19203 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


Projecting much, matthew?

So this will probably be meaningless to most of you but whatever. I went to Mass on Sunday and they've changed part of of the songs to fit in with the new translation that's coming this Advent (buy your new missals now!) and wow.... it is even clunkier and less graceful than when I had read about it.

Also, and this really fucking pisses me off.... why the fuck would you wear tshirt, shorts and flipflops to Mass. Like what suggests that it is a casual affair?

Depends on church. A lot of modern, non-denominational churches are very casual.
post #19204 of 67802
Try going to church in one of the African republics. That's a fucking party.
post #19205 of 67802
Fuck Monday.
post #19206 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by iammatt View Post


ftfy

Projecting much, matthew?

So this will probably be meaningless to most of you but whatever. I went to Mass on Sunday and they've changed part of of the songs to fit in with the new translation that's coming this Advent (buy your new missals now!) and wow.... it is even clunkier and less graceful than when I had read about it.

Also, and this really fucking pisses me off.... why the fuck would you wear tshirt, shorts and flipflops to Mass. Like what suggests that it is a casual affair?

What's the churches take on swearing, lately?
post #19207 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMRouse View Post


Depends on church. A lot of modern, non-denominational churches are very casual.

I only go to Catholic churches, not these pagan, heretical places smile.gif but seriously like look at the vestments and everything else... nothing casual about it. Then if you consider the theology and everything like that...it ought to be a formal thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Try going to church in one of the African republics. That's a fucking party.

See I'm actually fine with that because it conforms to local mores and standards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDFS View Post


What's the churches take on swearing, lately?

Con. But I'm a terrible person.
post #19208 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Fuck Monday.

You are the only second year surgical resident I know that seems to have weekends off.
post #19209 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post


You are the only second year surgical resident I know that seems to have weekends off.

He is very special...
post #19210 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

So this will probably be meaningless to most of you but whatever. I went to Mass on Sunday and they've changed part of of the songs to fit in with the new translation that's coming this Advent (buy your new missals now!) and wow.... it is even clunkier and less graceful than when I had read about it.

Also, and this really fucking pisses me off.... why the fuck would you wear tshirt, shorts and flipflops to Mass. Like what suggests that it is a casual affair?

well, i dont know jack abojut church. but i do see how both of those issues would be frustrating at the least.
post #19211 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Try going to church in one of the African republics. That's a fucking party.

Especially if you're gay...
post #19212 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eason View Post

Try going to church in one of the African republics. That's a fucking party.

Hell...go to a Pentecostal church in the south on a Sunday...THAT is a party
post #19213 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by CouttsClient View Post


Hell...go to a Pentecostal church in the south on a Sunday...THAT is a party

Have they got a DJ ?
post #19214 of 67802
Quote:
Originally Posted by lasbar View Post


Have they got a DJ ?

Yep. The good ones usually have a Hammond B3
post #19215 of 67802
Boss's boss came over to ask me a million questions and in the meantime my coffee brewed in my French press too long. ffffuuuu.gif :mud:
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.