or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 1218

post #18256 of 65894
The fucking riots in London ffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gif it's getting too close, the family business is close by.
post #18257 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post


On the forum or irl?

In real life. And you've seen me. I'm a teddy bear. I couldn't hurt a fly.
post #18258 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post


In real life. And you've seen me. I'm a teddy bear. I couldn't hurt a fly.

asshole. no one came to my asfterparty
post #18259 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


asshole. no one came to my asfterparty

Well this is different. I'm always an asshole to you, and even I don't know why.
post #18260 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post


Well this is different. I'm always an asshole to you, and even I don't know why.

ALSO when one shows up to one's house 20 minutes before the others, it is hard to say no one showed up. TTYL.
post #18261 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


ALSO when one shows up to one's house 20 minutes before the others, it is hard to say no one showed up. TTYL.

What the hell is your drunk ass talking about?
post #18262 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo View Post


Sorry to hear about that E. Its the same thing that's happening to my life at the moment. Not so much fun.

It'll look up you guys, just keep truckin.
post #18263 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post


What the hell is your drunk ass talking about?

that i got to my house before the party i told dudes to come to. steve earle answers all quesstions
post #18264 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post


Eesh. Sorry Alter. Whatsup, if you can say?
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidboy View Post


wait. what? good luck, e.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post


frown.gif Dude.
If you need to, you can come be a cook at my club and live in my house. smile.gif

Thanks All. No big story to tell....crappy economy, company acquired by money-pinching overlords, co-workers are stressed out and acting like dicks. Nothing has actually happened yet but I can sense that there will be some heads cut around the end of the year. I am just trying to keep my head down and hope things take a swing for the better.

Hey Kwilk...you got room for the twins there.
post #18265 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post


Thanks All. No big story to tell....crappy economy, company acquired by money-pinching overlords, co-workers are stressed out and acting like dicks. Nothing has actually happened yet but I can sense that there will be some heads cut around the end of the year. I am just trying to keep my head down and hope things take a swing for the better.

Hey Kwilk...you got room for the twins there.

Alter, can I buy you a drink or two?
post #18266 of 65894
My head. That I have not lived up to my sobriety pledge. A bunch of shit. That my neighbor may like me. Shit.
post #18267 of 65894
Seriously, I just want to go home and sleep. Also my house is a fucking mess, I spent like $40 buying beer and now I have far too much to drink at home. UGH.
post #18268 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post


Hey Kwilk...you got room for the twins there.
I live in a relatively nice 6 bedroom house in which only 2 bedrooms are currently being used. You know I'd sleep on the couch if I thought you needed me to.
post #18269 of 65894
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post

I live in a relatively nice 6 bedroom house in which only 2 bedrooms are currently being used. You know I'd sleep on the couch if I thought you needed me to.

You see..that's why everyone calls you asshole. It's that pure heart of gold you have there.

Anyways, you better save the spare bedrooms to keep your wimmen.
post #18270 of 65894
Monday. ffffuuuu.gifffffuuuu.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.