or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 1205

post #18061 of 70112
So our floor at work used to have only like a few dudes, wasn't totally full either. Well, now, the HUGE office suite is filled. With a company that does something or other, hiring or some shit like that for the department of defense. So now it is full of dudes. And the bathroom is always occupied. Which is bullshit because I have to go to other floors now.

Well I go upstairs... AND I SWEAR IT IS A FUCKING MADHOUSE AFTER I GET IN.

If this continues I will have to quit! I can't go all over the building. One floor in either direction, that's it.
post #18062 of 70112
I have a set of some what hard to find rims for my car but they are missing the centre caps. A set of 4 is over $125.
post #18063 of 70112
Jamie always chooses the perfect time to IM me....like when I'm about to watch adult videos. ffffuuuu.gif
post #18064 of 70112
Quote:
Originally Posted by otc View Post


You don't have a printer at work? What about at a kinkos or something?

Didn't have copy of my resume on me. Plus I printed the cover letter on heavy resume paper instead of the normal white paper, which I didn't have either.

Oh well... I did send it out today.
post #18065 of 70112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post

Jamie always chooses the perfect time to IM me....like when I'm about to watch adult videos. ffffuuuu.gif

phahaha learn to multitask.
post #18066 of 70112
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.orange View Post


phahaha learn to multitask.

When she asked me why I watch them in the first place, I told her I found the story-lines intriguing. shog[1].gif
post #18067 of 70112

You know what pisses me off? That people still wear crocs. Its like, those things went out of style 3 years ago people!!

post #18068 of 70112
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoefedish View Post

You know what pisses me off? That people still wear crocs. Its like, those things went out of style 3 years ago people!!


lol.
post #18069 of 70112
It's a croc of shit. Make no mistake
post #18070 of 70112
Just got bit by a daddy long leg spider. Hurt like a bitch.
post #18071 of 70112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

Just got bit by a daddy long leg spider. Hurt like a bitch.

x8F3n.jpg
post #18072 of 70112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post

Just got bit by a daddy long leg spider. Hurt like a bitch.

Is that even possible?
post #18073 of 70112
This new website.
post #18074 of 70112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post


When she asked me why I watch them in the first place, I told her I found the story-lines intriguing. shog[1].gif


i like it that all of the story lines have a happy ending lol8[1].gif
post #18075 of 70112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post

This new website.

what new website?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.