or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 1014

post #15196 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
I sent this adorable orderly to get me a hot choco.

Orderly? Where do you work? 1972?
post #15197 of 70090
I could not find the nurse I have a crush on.
post #15198 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
I could not find the nurse I have a crush on.

This persona is straying. Careful or Rube might call bullshit?
post #15199 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
This persona is straying. Careful or Rube might call bullshit?

I think I've mentioned more than once that I work at St. Mary's.
post #15200 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
I think I've mentioned more than once that I work at St. Mary's.

Yes, you've mentioned it. You should refrain from it.
post #15201 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post
Yes, you've mentioned it. You should refrain from it.

post #15202 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avocat View Post
...the "free love/free spirited" times of the 60s/70s, where anything they got as in STD was (apparently) cleared up with a simple shot of penicillin...

I've never actually totaled the number of women with whom I've had intercourse, but it is three figures; the large share of those in the 60s and 70s.

And I never, ever contracted a STD.
Just sayin'
post #15203 of 70090
At the Kennedy Center on Sat night. The guy next to us keeps pulling out his iPhone and turning it on. My wife and I both stare him down and he seems to get the hint. After the intermission he does yet another time so I lean over and say to him "Excuse me, but could you please stop turning your phone on? It is disturbing me." That's an exact quote.

He replies, "This is disturbing you?" I say "yes."

He says to me, "That's bullshit. Bullshit. It's bullshit this is bothering you." That's paraphrasing. And he just keeps repeating this for a while.

After the show out in the lobby, I can hear him talking shit about me to his friend. So I walk over and say to him, "Look, I asked you politely to turn your phone off and you cursed at me..." at which point he cuts me off and says something about how there's no way his phone was bothering me. Then his gf/wife jumps in with "if you weren't looking at it it wouldn't be bothering you." Apparently she has no peripheral vision and has to also must need to stare directly at a lamp to know if it's on or off.

At that point, dumbfounded, I just walked away. Please, someone assure me that he repeated his story yet again and a friend of his pointed out that he was being an asshole.
post #15204 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdawson808 View Post
Please, someone assure me that he repeated his story yet again and a friend of his pointed out that he was being an asshole.

I don't think you really need confirmation here but yes, complete and utter asshole


So my wife found out that her recently divorced dad is now engaged....via facebook.
post #15205 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by distinctive View Post
So my wife found out that her recently divorced dad is now engaged....via facebook.

A lot of people on FB do this as a joke (I.E. herd girl engaged to another herd girl). Wouldn't take it too seriously.
post #15206 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 View Post
A lot of people on FB do this as a joke (I.E. herd girl engaged to another herd girl). Wouldn't take it too seriously.

You idiot. 20 year old girl doing it = probably a joke. 40-60 year old man doing it, probably not.
post #15207 of 70090
stop it kyle.
post #15208 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
You idiot. 20 year old girl doing it = probably a joke. 40-60 year old man doing it, probably not.

This.
post #15209 of 70090
I have to quit my job. MY dissatisfaction has exponentially increased daily for about a month, I've been shaking for about three hours i'm too fucking angry, everything I've suggested has been shot down for about three months, I don't want to do the work i can't even think about spending five minutes longer here today.
post #15210 of 70090
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post
I have to quit my job. MY dissatisfaction has exponentially increased daily for about a month, I've been shaking for about three hours i'm too fucking angry, everything I've suggested has been shot down for about three months, I don't want to do the work i can't even think about spending five minutes longer here today.

Go chill somewhere. Emotions won't help you make a good decision right now.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.