or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things that are pissing you off. - Page 2

post #16 of 68108
What pisses me off is that everytime we try to have a guys night out one of the wives has to drag her ass along. Our buddy is coming home fromt he Army next weeka nd then going to Korea. We were planning to eat at our favorite restaurant, drink beer and then hit up a strip club. WHy would she wnat to drag herself along for an evening like that? She really pisses me off because she is like this all the time.
post #17 of 68108
I can't stand it when people misuse the word "literally."
This heard from some girl at the campus Starbucks:
"I'm, like, literally going to die if I don't get a mocha!"
No! No, you're not going to die!
post #18 of 68108
I haven't gone into the office all week. It's like -30 degress so I'm working from home or taking PTO. This means I don't assciate with other people, read the news b/c I'm bored, or deal with society in general. I simply workout, clean the house, or play computer games. It's amazing how great of a mood I'm in when I'm totally cutoff from the general population.
post #19 of 68108
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanity
I haven't gone into the office all week. It's like -30 degress so I'm working from home or taking PTO. This means I don't assciate with other people, read the news b/c I'm bored, or deal with society in general. I simply workout, clean the house, or play computer games.

It's amazing how great of a mood I'm in when I'm totally cutoff from the general population.

So true. I'm at home all day working, and generally happy, listening to music, doing whatever I want as long as I get my work done. Any my girlfriend comes home every day at 6 miserable from having to deal with X or Y issue. There's nothing better than working from home.
post #20 of 68108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara
The YouTube founders just made $650 million dollars. For what? Oh, that's right, nothing. Writing a bit of code and making a goddamn website. Why can't I be an innovator too?
+1
post #21 of 68108
Now, I'm sure that's before taxes.
post #22 of 68108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara
I'd be really pissed off if I were you. Can't they loosen the golden handcuffs for just one night?

I'm currently pissed off by the five fucking feet of snow we have. It's not stopping either. Ridiculous, I say.

The YouTube founders just made $650 million dollars. For what? Oh, that's right, nothing. Writing a bit of code and making a goddamn website. Why can't I be an innovator too?

So write a bit of code and make a goddamn website you fucking hater. I will not have hatred being lobbed toward people who got over on complete bullshit in this thread. That is the only way to respectably make money. Fucking shit, etc.
post #23 of 68108
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpologuy
What pisses me off is that everytime we try to have a guys night out one of the wives has to drag her ass along. Our buddy is coming home fromt he Army next weeka nd then going to Korea. We were planning to eat at our favorite restaurant, drink beer and then hit up a strip club. WHy would she wnat to drag herself along for an evening like that? She really pisses me off because she is like this all the time.

Assert yourselves as men and show her the ways of the Chattanooga Choo-Choo.
post #24 of 68108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy
The fact that I have to drink finnish beer for 4 more months.

Drink Finnish vodka instead. Finlandia is the best. Plus on a positive side you have all delicious rye and pastries, not to mention natural fruits berries and vegetables that actually have taste.
In short, I think you overreacting about a beer.
post #25 of 68108
http://tech.monstersandcritics.com/n...ndheld_devices NY Senator wants to ban walking and using handheld electronic devices. Why? Because 3 of his constituents walked into traffic while on their cell phones. I've watched this happen many times and usually I get excited. It's like watching Darwin in action. Some of these fucks don't even bother to look when a bus is slamming on their brakes and honking. It's crazy. These people deserve death.
post #26 of 68108
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanity
http://tech.monstersandcritics.com/n...ndheld_devices

NY Senator wants to ban walking and using handheld electronic devices. Why? Because 3 of his constituents walked into traffic while on their cell phones. I've watched this happen many times and usually I get excited. It's like watching Darwin in action. Some of these fucks don't even bother to look when a bus is slamming on their brakes and honking. It's crazy. These people deserve death.
I'd call it a leap of faith.
post #27 of 68108
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanity
http://tech.monstersandcritics.com/n...ndheld_devices

NY Senator wants to ban walking and using handheld electronic devices. Why? Because 3 of his constituents walked into traffic while on their cell phones. I've watched this happen many times and usually I get excited. It's like watching Darwin in action. Some of these fucks don't even bother to look when a bus is slamming on their brakes and honking. It's crazy. These people deserve death.

+1000. Fucking idiots.
post #28 of 68108
growing up; having responsibilities.
post #29 of 68108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsoftz
I can't stand it when people misuse the word "literally."
This heard from some girl at the campus Starbucks:
"I'm, like, literally going to die if I don't get a mocha!"
No! No, you're not going to die!
Then again, if you'd gotten pissed off enough to kill her . . .
post #30 of 68108
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things that are pissing you off.