or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 656

post #9826 of 85784
Smoking ban in Michigan went into effect this morning. Happy about that, but already sick of all the people claiming their rights have been violated. Apparently, those of us who want to go out and breathe clean(er) air and not have our clothes reek when we get home are just crybabies.
post #9827 of 85784
FUUUUUUUCK. Driving out to California, we got stuck in the mountains for two nights b/c of weather. So on the way home, we decided we'd go the longer, but easier way of going down to Bakersfield then across AZ, NM, and TX on I40 and then get on I44 in OKC. we get to the absolute shithole that is Gallup New Mexico and it's fucking SNOWING HERE TOO.
I just want to be home goddamnit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by APK View Post
Apparently, those of us who want to go out and breathe clean(er) air and not have our clothes reek when we get home are just crybabies.
Pretty much.
post #9828 of 85784
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilkinson View Post
FUUUUUUUCK. Driving out to California, we got stuck in the mountains for two nights b/c of weather. So on the way home, we decided we'd go the longer, but easier way of going down to Bakersfield then across AZ, NM, and TX on I40 and then get on I44 in OKC. we get to the absolute shithole that is Gallup New Mexico and it's fucking SNOWING HERE TOO.
I just want to be home goddamnit.




Pretty much.

so let me get this straight, you are driving cross country with a beutiful 19 year old woman, and you have to spend a few days holed up in a hotel, and that is what is pissing you off?
post #9829 of 85784
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
so let me get this straight, you are driving cross country with a beutiful 19 year old woman, and you have to spend a few days holed up in a hotel, and that is what is pissing you off?

Think less 19 year old woman and more 51 year old mother. Now I think you might understand my anger.
post #9830 of 85784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumb Facebook Bitch
HAPPY VOLDEMORT DEFEAT DAY YAAYYY :3

you're 20 fucking years old.
post #9831 of 85784
Got out of bed at 3:00 today. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
post #9832 of 85784
If I behaved in a manner even remotely similar to my boss, i'd lose my job; but despite working circles around him, being more competent, and just plain better than my boss I could NEVER have his position because I am unable (and unwilling) to work Saturdays due to my religious convictions.

He doesn't complete his work, and if he does it is never in a timely fashion. He has no common courtesy, or sense. He's a complete fucktard, but somehow the executives feel he is a proper candidate for team lead in deli.

The same people who coined the motto 'speed is life', 'fast,fun,and friendly',.... let this guy who seems to subscribe to some other motto be in charge.

It is infuriating.
post #9833 of 85784
My girlfriend is driving me fucking crazy
post #9834 of 85784
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stazy View Post
My girlfriend is driving me fucking crazy

Look on the bright side. She's not bothering me in the least.
post #9835 of 85784
kind of annoyed @ Arsenal at the moment. Bastards.
post #9836 of 85784
...
post #9837 of 85784
I'm at the office late, killing time before I have to go to a dinner function I really do not want to.

Ditto tomorrow and Thursday night.
post #9838 of 85784
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnatty8 View Post
Grown adults who still behave like they were on a 4th grader's playground. I firmly believe that if we sent 40% of my colleagues home, the remaining 60% would accomplish as much, and more, in less time, and with fewer people..

+100. How I dread the meetings....
post #9839 of 85784
I've become completely apathetic about everything. I've hardly even laughed in months, which is weird because alot of people think I'm hilarious. Don't get me wrong I'm not wasting away in a bed somewhere, I'm going to school, got a job, work out, hang out with GF etc., I guess it's just too monotonous.
post #9840 of 85784
^^^
take a random trip. It will help ease your mind. Don't plan though, do it on a whim.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!