or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 583

post #8731 of 85753
Micro-management from above. Apparently a course I have proposed is "too challenging."
post #8732 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
So much shit to do at work.

Lol. Imagine actually having to actually work at work.
post #8733 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
Lol. Imagine actually having to actually work at work.
I still didn't do anything substantive today.
post #8734 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
I still didn't do anything substantive today.

Is it Groundhog Day already?
Is it Groundhog Day again?
post #8735 of 85753
Well, I did get my boss coffee. I think I spent at least an hour reading gossip blogs, and another hour on the politics blogs.
post #8736 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Connemara View Post
Well, I did get my boss coffee. I think I spent at least an hour reading gossip blogs, and another hour on the politics blogs.

A proud government employee you are.
post #8737 of 85753
Having my fantasies shit on by facts. I am a skeptical bastard that seldom allows myself the pleasure to revel in remote possibilities. Alas. Resisting the urge to shoot the messanger.
post #8738 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLantern View Post
Having my fantasies shit on by facts. I am a skeptical bastard that seldom allow myself the pleasure to revel in remote possibilities. Alas. Resisting the urge to shoot the messanger.
+1. Life sucks. I notice how this forum truly does make me feel extremely lazy - looking at the high percentage of Ivy League grads and law students here, it makes my puny community college degree I am working on seem worthless. It doesn't exactly piss me off because it was my decision not to put a gigantic priority on higher education, but it is still somewhat discouraging
post #8739 of 85753
I miscalculated my beer supply, thought I had one more bottle but ends up I did not. Now I am craving one more, but I have none
post #8740 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetBlast View Post
+1. Life sucks.

I notice how this forum truly does make me feel extremely lazy - looking at the high percentage of Ivy League grads and law students here, it makes my puny community college degree I am working on seem worthless. It doesn't exactly piss me off because it was my decision not to put a gigantic priority on higher education, but it is still somewhat discouraging

jet,

you're a good kid, and not lazy, but I honestly don't think that you are doing the right things to get ahead in your chosen career. with all the efforts you are putting in in life, it would be a shame for you to end up the shift head of customer service with an airport, because you don't have the right education.
post #8741 of 85753
I upgraded to Firefox 3.6 and the auto scroll function doesn't work anymore. I wish they would just give you an option to roll everything back. FAACKKKK!!!!!
post #8742 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by globetrotter View Post
jet, you're a good kid, and not lazy, but I honestly don't think that you are doing the right things to get ahead in your chosen career. with all the efforts you are putting in in life, it would be a shame for you to end up the shift head of customer service with an airport, because you don't have the right education.
I agree. It's short-sighted imo, but I wasted tons of time on even less productive things at his age. That said, there's nothing to stop him from going to university afterwards. It's not the quickest path, but I think committed & smart people that work hard can get there no matter what. I certainly took some unproductive detours but I'll be in six figure territory soon. If you're not really committed to school, I actually think it's better to wait. You can't really undo a bad GPA if you're not motivated at the start. I shut a bunch of doors because I wasn't motivated at school.
post #8743 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by GQgeek View Post
I agree. It's short-sighted imo, but I wasted tons of time on even less productive things at his age. That said, there's nothing to stop him from going to university afterwards. It's not the quickest path, but I think committed & smart people that work hard can get there no matter what. I certainly took some unproductive detours but I'll be in six figure territory soon.

If you're not really committed to school, I actually think it's better to wait. You can't really undo a bad GPA if you're not motivated at the start. I shut a bunch of doors because I wasn't motivated at school.

I saw your name as the last one who posted in this thread and I thought it was about the manchrush thread lol
post #8744 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter View Post

Anyone with any advice?

friend of mine once took a shit and placed said feces on top of one of the ceiling boards inside his workplace nemesis' room. they couldn't find what was the source of the nasty smell inside his office for weeks.
post #8745 of 85753
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn View Post
Take said sneaky co-workers out for drinks the night before the big assignment. Get his ass shitfaced and drop him off in some random place. Show up the next day, on time, and WIN.

(If he's much more of an alcoholic than you are, and you cannot get him shitfaced, then just make sure he gets caught with hooker and blow.)

You might have something here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicboy View Post
friend of mine once took a shit and placed said feces on top of one of the ceiling boards inside his workplace nemesis' room. they couldn't find what was the source of the nasty smell inside his office for weeks.

Thanks for trying but won't work. Japanese office= open office.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!