or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5642

post #84616 of 85703
My condolences, VaderDave. Hope he passes peacefully.
post #84617 of 85703
Aw man I'm so sorry to hear that frown.gif
post #84618 of 85703
Sitting in the phlebotomy waiting room. What a motley crew first thing on a Saturday morning. How do these people hold jobs?
post #84619 of 85703
I thought Canada just put everyone on welfare when they hit puberty. Sort of a bar mitzvah for Canucks.
post #84620 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Sitting in the phlebotomy waiting room. What a motley crew first thing on a Saturday morning. How do these people hold jobs?

I got hacked by one of those a holes monday morning. Seriously a 730am appointment, that they were already 20 minutes behind. confused.gif Take the bandaid off about an hour later and there is a 2 inch slice on my arm. The girl was awful. I get a1c tests every three months and never had someone tapping my arm for a minute to find an artery. I almost called the clinic to complain.
post #84621 of 85703
First read it as lobotomy and reading jcman's poast on getting "hacked" put me to condition of grimace and shock.
post #84622 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixOhNine View Post

I thought Canada just put everyone on welfare when they hit puberty. Sort of a bar mitzvah for Canucks.

I moved to Amerikkka years and years ago, brah.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

I got hacked by one of those a holes monday morning. Seriously a 730am appointment, that they were already 20 minutes behind. confused.gif Take the bandaid off about an hour later and there is a 2 inch slice on my arm. The girl was awful. I get a1c tests every three months and never had someone tapping my arm for a minute to find an artery. I almost called the clinic to complain.

You see these people with standing appointments, folks around my age or just a few years older, and they're physical wrecks. On 02 and stink like cigs, hugely obese, out of breath just walking from the handicap spot to the door of the clinic. Lifestyle induced, chronic illness costs the system billions. Folks like you that see this all the time too know what I'm talking about.
post #84623 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

You see these people with standing appointments, folks around my age or just a few years older, and they're physical wrecks. On 02 and stink like cigs, hugely obese, out of breath just walking from the handicap spot to the door of the clinic. Lifestyle induced, chronic illness costs the system billions. Folks like you that see this all the time too know what I'm talking about.

I never feel healthier than when I'm comparing myself to all the other people waiting around at the doctor.


Endocrinologist especially. Some of these people, good god. No wonder endos tend to be patronizing, 75% of their patients are there because they're trying to eat themselves into an early grave.
post #84624 of 85703
My trainer told me to sit in the mall and count the number of folks in our general fitness category (less than 12 percent body fat). I would say depending on mall, one out of 100 aren't bulging around the middle
post #84625 of 85703
Ha, I thought you were talking phlebotomists.
I see what you mentioned too but only in 1 of my 2 clinics I go to.
post #84626 of 85703
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

Ha, I thought you were talking phlebotomists.
I see what you mentioned too but only in 1 of my 2 clinics I go to.

I was talking the vampires. Had to go get my annual blood work done. Time to drink!
post #84627 of 85703

They are like dentists.  You find a good one and they can change your life.  Too bad you cant request a phlebotomist though.

post #84628 of 85703
All the phlebotomists at Kaiser around here are Caribbean or Middle Eastern for some reason. I've never had a bad one.
post #84629 of 85703
There are whole classes of jobs white people just no longer take on.
post #84630 of 85703
I gotta say, "sticking people with needles all day every day" does not seem like the best job out there.



I bet you get weird dreams for the first couple weeks before you get used to it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!