or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5620

post #84286 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Lenovo is the shittiest company between the poles.
With GF in the middle (of the poles)?

He would have to be or he wouldn't be on earth
post #84287 of 85729
Crickets are nice as long as they're far away in the background. At your doorstep? How about no!

Dat pitter patter of rain is bery soothing as well.
post #84288 of 85729
Chiptopia ends in 30 days.

😭😭😭
post #84289 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibonius View Post

My parents house has a bunch of frogs around in addition to those critters. It's super soothing. The last time I stayed over there, I slept like a stone and woke up like three hours later than normal. World's best white noise machine.


FALSE /blackplantano

It is a $10 box fan on high.
post #84290 of 85729

Giant industrial floor fans are also excellent. 

post #84291 of 85729
Green frogs? Those are disgusting creatures
post #84292 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by HRoi View Post

Green frogs? Those are disgusting creatures

tBACIR6.gif
post #84293 of 85729

post #84294 of 85729
I'm a little conflicted about posting this here (instead of the happy thread) but it looks like my wife's youngest sister is getting a divorce. The sad part is that she has a couple of kids who are pretty young (as young as 3 or 4) but the good part is that her husband is kind of an alcoholic narcissist and sociopath. So hopefully she'll be okay and the kids will be okay. It's weird for us because her husband is one of those guys who is always on his best behavior around everyone else so this was a bit unexpected. Now that I've learned the other side of the story, though, it sounds like this will be best for everyone.
post #84295 of 85729
Just got in a battle with my editor over my forthcoming novella titled Dat Creckeltous Man. It's about a man named Gavin who goes "cheee choooo chawww chüüü cheee" all day long don't matter whether he is happy or sad. The editor was like "When I accepted your prospectus I kind of assumed that Gavin would be creckeltous in some more metaphorical sense cuz that's how literature works you know. You made him be literally like a creckelt chirp in response to varied life phenomena." I was like "That is what makes him creckeltous you dumb-ass! If I wanted Gavin to say words in life situations I would of called the novella The Man What Talks In Situations. Who the hell would want to read that?"
post #84296 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Just got in a battle with my editor over my forthcoming novella titled Dat Creckeltous Man. It's about a man named Gavin who goes "cheee choooo chawww chüüü cheee" all day long don't matter whether he is happy or sad. The editor was like "When I accepted your prospectus I kind of assumed that Gavin would be creckeltous in some more metaphorical sense cuz that's how literature works you know. You made him be literally like a creckelt chirp in response to varied life phenomena." I was like "That is what makes him creckeltous you dumb-ass! If I wanted Gavin to say words in life situations I would of called the novella The Man What Talks In Situations. Who the hell would want to read that?"

Do his family members, after caring for him in his room, eventually turn on him and destroy him for his creckeltous behavior?
post #84297 of 85729

and what's the deal with the novella anyways? i mean, is it a short novel, or is it a long short story? i never know how to gear my mente when approaching such a work.

post #84298 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post

and what's the deal with the novella anyways? i mean, is it a short novel, or is it a long short story? i never know how to gear my mente when approaching such a work.

Sounds like gearing your mente with dat lethargic acid might be best.
post #84299 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post

I'm a little conflicted about posting this here (instead of the happy thread) but it looks like my wife's youngest sister is getting a divorce. The sad part is that she has a couple of kids who are pretty young (as young as 3 or 4) but the good part is that her husband is kind of an alcoholic narcissist and sociopath. So hopefully she'll be okay and the kids will be okay. It's weird for us because her husband is one of those guys who is always on his best behavior around everyone else so this was a bit unexpected. Now that I've learned the other side of the story, though, it sounds like this will be best for everyone.

Have you ever witnessed displays of alcoholic / narcissistic / sociopathic behavior from this guy?
post #84300 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Have you ever witnessed displays of alcoholic / narcissistic / sociopathic behavior from this guy?

In hindsight? Yeah. Plus he's one of those guys who doesn't seem to realize that if he texts/e-mails something to his wife that his wife might be able to keep that text/e-mail as evidence of his less-than-stellar behavior. So there's some evidence there.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!