or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5607

post #84091 of 85666

Hibbeldy jibbeldy thinking to myself if I had the chance would I still bone (pun intended) Emily Deschanel after I found out she might be a distant cousin of mine.  

 

mmmm..

 

post #84092 of 85666
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

Belieb it or not gang I think I han ready for dat Fall weather and some wintry mix.

You got the snow tires ready?
post #84093 of 85666
Soz I drag the fam out to see an old buddy - back in town from bein a doc in the US - his wife, new son and his parents at their place. Fun enough evening but christ I hate when people don't get how »conversation« works. Tell an anecdote. Ask a question. Whatever. Don't just sit there! I had to drag that sucker forward one-handed. Don't get me wrong I'm a charming motherfucker so I had some good laughs goin but I'd like to just sit there looking full for a bit too.

Oh and peach cobbler for dessert. Real good. I inquire (as yet another lull has descended) from wherest be these peaches? The mom tells me about the farmer's market. I go "these are almost as good as the famed mackinaw peaches from seinfeld." Hardly a barnburner but should have been good for a chuckle. At least a guffaw. What do I get? Crickets. No one has a clue what the fuck I'm talking about. I am forced into a quick awkward explanation of the ep. The look of dull bafflement isn't lifted once done. Wtf. Isn't this shit common lexicon? Did you even own a TV in the 90s??
post #84094 of 85666

You assholes looking forward to fall/winter need to move to MN or some other awful northern climate.  I enjoy wearing flannel and what not, but I love linen too, so not really a loss either way.  That being said, not seeing the sun for weeks at a time and being cold and miserable all the time is a definite negative.

It is already getting into the 50s here at night. =(

post #84095 of 85666
It was 92F here today. Why are we so cursed?!
post #84096 of 85666
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

Oh and peach cobbler for dessert. Real good. I inquire (as yet another lull has descended) from wherest be these peaches? The mom tells me about the farmer's market. I go "these are almost as good as the famed mackinaw peaches from seinfeld." Hardly a barnburner but should have been good for a chuckle. At least a guffaw. What do I get? Crickets. No one has a clue what the fuck I'm talking about. I am forced into a quick awkward explanation of the ep. The look of dull bafflement isn't lifted once done. Wtf. Isn't this shit common lexicon? Did you even own a TV in the 90s??

They're going to love it when they turn up to your Festivus.
post #84097 of 85666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

You assholes looking forward to fall/winter need to move to MN or some other awful northern climate.  I enjoy wearing flannel and what not, but I love linen too, so not really a loss either way.  That being said, not seeing the sun for weeks at a time and being cold and miserable all the time is a definite negative.


It is already getting into the 50s here at night. =(

Yeah, the sun setting at 5 PM is depressing indeed. I know I'll be bitching and moaning for summer again once we get a month of winter weather.

Edit: actually I change my mind I don't want winter to come 😭😭
post #84098 of 85666
I love it when the sun sets at 5pm and hate it when it's out until 7:30 or 8.
post #84099 of 85666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

I love it when the sun sets at 5pm and hate it when it's out until 7:30 or 8.

 

That's because you're an emo kid.

post #84100 of 85666
I love summer but agreed on blazing sun at 8:15. You're eating dinner and kids are riding bikes around and shit feel like it's 3 in the afternoon.
post #84101 of 85666
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

You assholes looking forward to fall/winter need to move to MN or some other awful northern climate.  I enjoy wearing flannel and what not, but I love linen too, so not really a loss either way.  That being said, not seeing the sun for weeks at a time and being cold and miserable all the time is a definite negative.


It is already getting into the 50s here at night. =(

Why would I do that? Winter here dips into the low 40s with an occasional freezing morning. If I want actual snow I head for Tahoe about an an hour and a half away.
post #84102 of 85666
I only know winter as that time when the insufferable assholes from the northeast invade my peaceful little town
post #84103 of 85666
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaderDave View Post


Why would I do that? Winter here dips into the low 40s with an occasional freezing morning. If I want actual snow I head for Tahoe about an an hour and a half away.

 

Then stop wishing hell on others.  It isn't nice.  You used to be the cool Vader.

post #84104 of 85666
I'm down with Fall. Light jacket. Crisp air. Dem leabes changin color. And then winter, sure. Full topcoat. Santa shit everywhere. Tis the season. But by New Year's morn to about late April I'm down to be around palm trees just about anywhere.
post #84105 of 85666
Just gonna bring a honesty perspective here fall is a bullshit season. I know that may not be PC but really, it is a bullshit season.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!