or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5597

post #83941 of 85729
So you consider that cheating?
post #83942 of 85729
If a handie in a rippers ain't cheating that certainly ain't neither.
post #83943 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

So you consider that cheating?


Not as long as you post a selfie in flagrante on at least one form of social media.

post #83944 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Ok, let's change this slightly. Same situation, except you enter the room. The couple sees you, but continues on. You jerk off. Cheating?

(asking for a friend)

No, that's just a lookie-loo.
post #83945 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Ah she rescheduled. Hello Led Zep.

Can you woodshed Gift Shop for me by The Hip? Think it's in D.
post #83946 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Ok, let's change this slightly. Same situation, except you enter the room. The couple sees you, but continues on. You jerk off. Cheating?

(asking for a friend)
Dutch rudder action?
post #83947 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcman311 View Post

Dutch rudder action?

Because that's not gay.
post #83948 of 85729
Asking for his friend

Edit: besides I didnt say "double dutch rudder action" wink.gif
post #83949 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH View Post

Ok, let's change this slightly. Same situation, except you enter the room. The couple sees you, but continues on. You jerk off. Cheating?

(asking for a friend)

Tribute is the least you could do.

No cheat. Carry on.
post #83950 of 85729
Went on a long trek to a used bookstore. Saw and bought a copy of Umberto Eco's The Name of the Rose. Just realized I already read this and watched the movie too
post #83951 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by indesertum View Post

Went on a long trek to a used bookstore. Saw and bought a copy of Umberto Eco's The Name of the Rose. Just realized I already read this and watched the movie too

This is quite an achievement.
post #83952 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Ernesto View Post

This is quite an achievement.

I'm annoyed I have to make the trek back to get a refund. Which I just realized they might not cuz I don't have a receipt
post #83953 of 85729
See if they have any early edition Bukowski. A fine addition to any learned gentleman's bookshelf smile.gif
post #83954 of 85729
Waiting for report on pervy jerk-off pB situation.
post #83955 of 85729
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirReveller View Post

See if they have any early edition Bukowski. A fine addition to any learned gentleman's bookshelf smile.gif

I'm not either but now I want to read bukowski
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!