or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5536

post #83026 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Seems like no one ever does honeymoon in St. Louis what's up wth that? If I ever get married I probly won't do honeymoon in St. Louis because I live here not really much of a honeymoon. But others should definitely visit here after their nupchels.

I think it's because everyone just went there for their bashful parties and think their honeymoons should be elsewhere.
post #83027 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheobscure View Post

Is it worth it?

I liked it. It's like 9 tastings for 60$, you can split a tastings among two people, all wineries are within a few blocks walking. They're not Napa/paso etc quality, but they're good, cute area as well.
post #83028 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Seems like no one ever does honeymoon in St. Louis what's up wth that? If I ever get married I probly won't do honeymoon in St. Louis because I live here not really much of a honeymoon. But others should definitely visit here after their nupchels.

Don't make no sense, specially seeing as how they erected giant symbol of 'dat honeymoon in STL.
post #83029 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

Don't make no sense, specially seeing as how they erected giant symbol of 'dat honeymoon in STL.

Something something ed keeping track of all the erections, something something.
post #83030 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

I liked it. It's like 9 tastings for 60$, you can split a tastings among two people, all wineries are within a few blocks walking. They're not Napa/paso etc quality, but they're good, cute area as well.

Ahh, if we can split them we might do it.
post #83031 of 85767
eric you aer a goddamn failure n i woud know becuase i have a beer. suck it.
post #83032 of 85767
Hay, are the mods here? Ay mods... mods.

Guess what. I got something to sayyyyyyyyy
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
hello
post #83033 of 85767
in all eventse i have no am driving on accoin of working frm home. but im tired. so i sleep.
post #83034 of 85767
More edina phail. You're supposed to post this in the drunk thread.
post #83035 of 85767
Well I just heard screaming across the street and saw a guard dog for the shitty buy here pay here attacking another dog through the fence. Latched onto his lip. Took 3 people to beat the dog off. One of the most disturbing things I've seen.

The owner was screaming she just got the dog today and can't afford to take him to the vet, so now I'm worried she's just going to let the dog loose. I hate people.
post #83036 of 85767
Never should have started trimming my nose hairs.

Shit just grows like weed now. Smh.
post #83037 of 85767
People be like "Hoo hoo hoo it's so unfair what life han done to me no man woman or child should ever be put in to position of have to choose between lesser of two evils it's bullshit man can't even take it no more hoo hoo hoo."

I'm like "What the hell kind of life you lead where's you don't have to make choices like that every damn day? I ain't want to give my vetchanarian no $1500 no two ways about it but I also ain't want my cat to suffer from intense pain to where he won't even eat I choose the lesser of the two evils without going hoo hoo hoo because I'm a damn grown up."
post #83038 of 85767
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

eric you aer a goddamn failure n i woud know becuase i have a beer. suck it.
post #83039 of 85767

on my run this evening i saw a crowd of pokemoners at the beach. it looked like they were waiting for the Great Pumpkin. 

 

i wasn't sure where to post this, it kind of makes me laugh, i kind of don't understand, and it kind of makes me grind my teeth. when in doubt i go with jibbeldy

post #83040 of 85767

The Amazon credit card $30 off expired before I used it. Why do they have a predeterimed limit on the number of people who can use it?  Amazon, you're on thin ice.

 

:censored:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!