or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5496

post #82426 of 86349
I saw/was part of an almost catastrophic car accident yesterday.

crazy dude in a civic going 90+mph swerved from the right most lane behind me (I was going almost 80mph on a 70mph speed limit 4 lane highway) into the left lane, while a range rover was merging quickly into the left lane (in true nashville fashion - no turn signals) and they almost collided (which would've taken out all the cars behind them (me immediately behind them).

I'm happy for a couple things, that it didn't happen, and also that I have that shit on camera (my wife made me put dash cams in all our cars... to where I thought she was just being paranoid, I'm thankful now).
post #82427 of 86349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Wallah wallah must be the must uttered word in the world. Wallah I'm tired of hearing it 200 times a minute all day. Wallah.

 

You spelled it wrong:

 

post #82428 of 86349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Find Finn View Post

Wallah wallah must be the must uttered word in the world. Wallah I'm tired of hearing it 200 times a minute all day. Wallah.


It's a pretty good word maybe you should appropriate it.

post #82429 of 86349
The grand mufti will have to kill me before that happens.
post #82430 of 86349

They grow good onions there

post #82431 of 86349
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

I saw/was part of an almost catastrophic car accident yesterday.

crazy dude in a civic going 90+mph swerved from the right most lane behind me (I was going almost 80mph on a 70mph speed limit 4 lane highway) into the left lane, while a range rover was merging quickly into the left lane (in true nashville fashion - no turn signals) and they almost collided (which would've taken out all the cars behind them (me immediately behind them).

I'm happy for a couple things, that it didn't happen, and also that I have that shit on camera (my wife made me put dash cams in all our cars... to where I thought she was just being paranoid, I'm thankful now).

Is yours the front view only or front and back?
post #82432 of 86349
They are like $200.
post #82433 of 86349
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

I saw/was part of an almost catastrophic car accident yesterday.

crazy dude in a civic going 90+mph swerved from the right most lane behind me (I was going almost 80mph on a 70mph speed limit 4 lane highway) into the left lane, while a range rover was merging quickly into the left lane (in true nashville fashion - no turn signals) and they almost collided (which would've taken out all the cars behind them (me immediately behind them).

I'm happy for a couple things, that it didn't happen, and also that I have that shit on camera (my wife made me put dash cams in all our cars... to where I thought she was just being paranoid, I'm thankful now).

Is yours the front view only or front and back?


Man that crap comes outa nowhere . Ive had two close ones this year . First one a box about the size a washing machine comes in fell off a flat bed semi into my lane at about 75-80 I hit it full on but it was empty except for some styro packing material. It just flew over the top of my truck . Second one a guy on a Harley lost it and went under the trailer of a semi in the lane in front of me . I'll skip the gory details but I was really lucky neither the Harley nor the guy landed in my windshield

post #82434 of 86349
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post

Is yours the front view only or front and back?

only front. I'm going to get the front and back ones now so you can see my "what the fuck is this mother fucker doing.....Oh GOD O GOD!" reactions.
post #82435 of 86349
ROM is so cheap now, and wifi and 360 degree built in cameras so ubiquitous now, it's a wonder cars don't just store footage and you can d/l it off the onboard ROM when parked at home in the range of your wifi.
post #82436 of 86349
I had a mild cold last week, and with it came a little bit of fluid I could hear sloshing around in my ear. The cold is now long gone, but my ear hasn't completely cleared up. For some reason, earlier this evening my ear got all pressure-filled and muffled, and my tinnitus started screaming. It's better than it was a little while ago, but it's still really irritating. I wish my stupid ear would just pop and be done with it already.
post #82437 of 86349

hold the door, hold the door, ho the dooo, hodorrr

post #82438 of 86349
I don't think a situation like this has ever been reported to Style Forum, so I will post about it I bought a carpet cleaner yesterday I picked a box that had a certain price on the shelf right under it checked the description seemed to match. Well wouldn't you know it I get to checkout and the cashier says a number that is surprisingly high turns out I purchased a fancier model than I intended. I will let you all guess whether I stopped the transaction in its tracks or kept going put my card in dat reader.
post #82439 of 86349
I wonder whether "put my card in dat reader" could be turned into some sort of euphemism or trope.
post #82440 of 86349
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

I wonder whether "put my card in dat reader" could be turned into some sort of euphemism or trope.

What do you mean?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!