or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5489

post #82321 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post

I imagine that once you've gotten past the initial pain of insertion, it feels pretty good. And if you use enough lube to get it in there in the first place, it's probably not even that painful.

I keep telling her that, but she won't listen
post #82322 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post


I imagine that once you've gotten past the initial pain of insertion, it feels pretty good. And if you use enough lube to get it in there in the first place, it's probably not even that painful.

 

Just the thought has got me all like

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

post #82323 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Veen View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Numbernine View Post

The experience is far less painful than worrying about it

I imagine that once you've gotten past the initial pain of insertion, it feels pretty good. And if you use enough lube to get it in there in the first place, it's probably not even that painful.


The vast majority of the times people are catheterized it is surgery related so they do it when you are out , kinda like Bill Cosby

post #82324 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

You're a corporate lawyer: you only exist to ruin ideas and say things like "that's too risky."

Hey: don't knock it 'til you try it. It's incredibly satisfying to crap all over other people's carefully-crafted ideas.
post #82325 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

You're a corporate lawyer: you only exist to ruin ideas and say things like "that's too risky."

True. And it's so much easier, if also less exciting, than when my job used to be to clean up messes created by corporate and compliance folks not doing their jobs.
post #82326 of 85777
Don't listen to these fuckers, getting cathetered is as painful as it sounds
post #82327 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

True. And it's so much easier, if also less exciting, than when my job used to be to clean up messes created by corporate and compliance folks not doing their jobs.

I actually can't complain about the lawyers work with. In fact, I had to get their opinion about something recently and they gave me the thumbs up, and my engineers were saying that they were wrong, and the proposal would get us sued.
post #82328 of 85777
I had a meeting to present our product's legal / privacy policy / t&c disclosures to our chief privacy officer and other legal head honchos for feedback.

They were a cool bunch. Was a pleasant meeting. Great exposure too.
post #82329 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

I actually can't complain about the lawyers work with. In fact, I had to get their opinion about something recently and they gave me the thumbs up, and my engineers were saying that they were wrong, and the proposal would get us sued.

I spend a good part of my work day giving thumbs up.
post #82330 of 85777
I don't work in corporate law but I pretty much spend my whole day telling people they shouldn't do things. Like "don't rape your retarded son," or "don't kill your pregnant girlfriend," or "don't download child pornography."
post #82331 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

I spend a good part of my work day giving thumbs up.

In exchange for receiving thumbs up your buttocks.
post #82332 of 85777
Kancho!!
post #82333 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

I actually can't complain about the lawyers work with. In fact, I had to get their opinion about something recently and they gave me the thumbs up, and my engineers were saying that they were wrong, and the proposal would get us sued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

I spend a good part of my work day giving thumbs up.

It is funny...because we spend a good amount of time figuring out how to delicately inform lawyers "Sorry, we are not willing to do/say that"
post #82334 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
 
Q
I spend a good part of my work day giving thumbs up.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post
 
 
True. And it's so much easier, if also less exciting, than when my job used to be to clean up messes created by corporate and compliance folks not doing their jobs.

 

 
I got distracted was this about catherizin' or lawyerin'?
post #82335 of 85777
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold falcon View Post

I don't work in corporate law but I pretty much spend my whole day telling people they shouldn't do things. Like "don't rape your retarded son," or "don't kill your pregnant girlfriend," or "don't download child pornography."

 

If you weren't getting paid by the hour, that seems like a waste of time.  If adults need to be told that, it is probably too late for them.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!