or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5442

post #81616 of 85668
Just ate a PayDay candy bar of which has obviously been reformulated used to have a crowned surface to it now it is flat like a cricket bat or something.
post #81617 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

Just ate a PayDay candy bar of which has obviously been reformulated used to have a crowned surface to it now it is flat like a cricket bat or something.

Perhaps it was stepped on by the guy at the loading dock before being put on the shelf.
post #81618 of 85668
You must work for PayDay trying to make excuses for the brangd and for what they han done attribute the flatness of bar to anonymous man on the dock of the bay. I don't have proof but I have a strong belief that they flattened the bar as part of a corporate decision to fleece the customer.
post #81619 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'Incandescent View Post

You must work for PayDay trying to make excuses for the brangd and for what they han done attribute the flatness of bar to anonymous man on the dock of the bay. I don't have proof but I have a strong belief that they flattened the bar as part of a corporate decision to fleece the customer.

I feel like you are trying to besmirch my repultation by suggesting that I am in alliance with PayDay pretty obvious ad homilnem attack. However, I think we can all recognize that a flat PayDay bar is structurally superior in that it is more shaped like a person mouth than a round PayDay unless you are an inflatable sex doll. A real person has a mouth that is more shaped like C3PO's mouth, so a flat bar is more appropriate.
post #81620 of 85668
Cellphone use (Talking and texting) while driving isn't illegal in Tennesssee ffffuuuu.gif
post #81621 of 85668
With mere hours left as a youth my plans revolve around finish reading newspapers from a month ago that I have hauled to four continents.
post #81622 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

Cellphone use (Talking and texting) while driving isn't illegal in Tennesssee ffffuuuu.gif

 

That doesn't actually stop anyone.

post #81623 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencycle View Post

That doesn't actually stop anyone.

/poasted while driving
post #81624 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post


/poasted while driving

 

Pssh, I only post on the company dime.

post #81625 of 85668
Poseidon's kiss.

😓
post #81626 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

Cellphone use (Talking and texting) while driving isn't illegal in Tennesssee ffffuuuu.gif
States' rights, brah! And Freedom!
post #81627 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post


States' rights, brah! And Freedom!

 

Secantially, turns out motorcycle helmet laws might not save lives:

 

https://fee.org/articles/motorcycle-deaths-fell-after-mandatory-helmet-law-repeal/

post #81628 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawyerdad View Post

States' rights, brah! And Freedom!

Seeing an attorney mock the US legal/governmental system somehow makes me sad.
post #81629 of 85668
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piobaire View Post

Seeing an attorney mock the US legal/governmental system somehow makes me sad.

Not sure if kidding? You should avoid lawyers (for that reason among others), then. I would assume that those who work within almost any profession are the most likely to mock it.
Although in this instance I was not really mocking Our Federalism so much as the frequency with which it's trotted out as a shibboleth to provide cover for ill-informed or intellectually dishonest arguments.
post #81630 of 85668
What do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean?
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
a good start
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!