Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW! - Page 5440

post #81586 of 86990
I like being social, but it often interferes with how sleepy and productive I am.
post #81587 of 86990
The Masters is perhaps the only sporting event I am ever sad when it ends. I truly think Augusta National in April is the most beautiful place on Earth and the tradition, mystique etc surrounding the Masters is something I want to spend as much time reveling in as possible.

Being more philosophical/morbid, it also makes me sad that now there is one less Masters I will ever see in my life.
post #81588 of 86990
I feel like I've made this same post in the past but tough beengs y'alls can just read it again I just ate a miniature pizza at Pizzel Hut even what I took Lactaid pill my stomache is all like "What the hell man why did you eat Pizzel Hut?"
post #81589 of 86990
When you are so burned out at your job you need a vacation but you know that time away will only make you more upset when you do go back.
post #81590 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by edinatlanta View Post

When you are so burned out at your job you need a vacation but you know that time away will only make you more upset when you do go back.

 

I know exactly how you feel.

post #81591 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

When injuries don't heal as fast no mo cause you ain't no spring chicken no mo.

😓😭

the secret is sleep. lots of naps (long naps) and proper sleep. its what professional athletes do (take 1-4hour naps) right after practices/workouts.
post #81592 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

the secret is sleep. lots of naps (long naps) and proper sleep. its what professional athletes do (take 1-4hour naps) right after practices/workouts.

I do take naps but the problem is it fucks up your normal sleep schedule. If I take a nap after work, I'm guaranteed to not be able to fall asleep until 1 or 2 AM.

this then fucks up my sleep schedule and makes me perpetually tired.
post #81593 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceMD View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenFrog View Post

When injuries don't heal as fast no mo cause you ain't no spring chicken no mo.

😓😭

the secret is sleep. lots of naps (long naps) and proper sleep. its what professional athletes do (take 1-4hour naps) right after practices/workouts.

Food then nap.
post #81594 of 86990
I wish I wasn't so driven enslaved by money.

😔
post #81595 of 86990
I woke up this morning excited I got up before my alarm. Then I realized it was 2 am.
post #81596 of 86990

I got woken up by a tornado siren... it was a false alarm.

post #81597 of 86990
my office is so cold i fear a sneeze would cause my nuts to snap off.
post #81598 of 86990
At least your balls would finally drop.
post #81599 of 86990
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanm View Post

I woke up this morning excited I got up before my alarm. Then I realized it was 2 am.

A couple of nights ago I woke up and it was still dark. I thought, "oh, great, now I can roll back over and sleep for another hour or so." I looked over at the clock and it was like 11:00 PM. ffffuuuu.gif

I eventually fell asleep, though.
post #81600 of 86990
I woke up about 20 minutes before my alarm the other morning and thought "ugh, I'm so tired, I really don't want to get up for work in 20 minutes."

Then I realized it was Sunday icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Chat
Styleforum › Forums › General › General Chat › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!